Review of faisal town b - block for construction of house

I am overseas pakistani . Looking to buy and construct house . Need advise from property consultants for living purpose .

Safety ?

Investement ?

Best place to live ?

Thanks and regards

Im also thinking so but rates have increased there in last 1-2 months… Do not know the reason. FT does not have good access like TC or MC. Property agents say FT may get access from KHW or from g-16 but no certainty of getting access from KHW orG-16 otherwise its good.

Prices have increased in all parts of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. However, no-one knows the reason. Building a house is all about where you need to commute to on a regular basis and if you are travelling towards the airport or Wah then it's a good enough choice at the moment.

In terms of investment, the B block has zero construction in the commercial area and only a few houses have been built. So it could take a long time to sell.

It isn't the best option in that area for living either and B17 does a better job mainly due to its wide entrance and the developed amenities.

Having said that, it is a Ch Majeed project (Developer of E11, B17). I have invested in FT and FH with decent returns after three to fours years.

Safety-wise I have no clue.

I visited Faisal town yesterday. My two cents info as per the ground reality is that there are few people living there and the commercial area only has dealers.

Construction of major roads is good but streets have started giving up. The issue which I came to know was that this town has noc for only 1000 plots and the management has now constructed at least 15000 plots for which they don't have noc.

That is why I stayed back from buying and making a house there.

Dear IB expert . Thanks for your review . You are right that access is the major issue but i hope with the passage of time and expansion of project will lead to direct access from KHW or MW sooner or later because ch abdul majjed is committed and reliable person .

Dear Mr Bilal . Dont worry zedem intl talks are going on to Take NOC of remaining land . I am 100 % sure that Zedem will deliver at his best

@S.ALi I am no expert but zameen.com has assigned it…any how–how can we ensure about a particular plot whether it has noc or not?

The noc is available for the first 1000 plots which were built by the society. So my guess is it contains a very small part of a block. That too very small. I hope that they take noc but they haven’t been able to do so yet. Looks like another ghori town in the making

FT has been the Jewel Crown of Faisal Series. There still lies undeveloped commercial worth billions if developed. I am not sure if Chaudry gonna let that go unutilised …

I think it is a piece of dirt.Literally. Only the growth of population will make it a jewel. So far population hasn't been able to fill Gulberg residencia , G -16 and the likes of these societies. Till the time these closer societies are not filled, population is not going to move to further sectors. Property dealers will tell you all sorts of garbage. Common sense will always be your best friend.

No need to live closer to the airport. How many people go to airport every day?

People preference is always to be closer to their work places.

Sir, I referred to that as 'Jewel' (launch pad) of Faisal Series/Zedem, not the overall Real Estate. It's not the Airport that matters, per se, it's the future infrastructure and anticipated road networks with increased accessibility and potential economic zones (that comes with Airport etc.) do matter.

Even the prime of CDA sectors (down Town of ISB) took decades to get populated even when the land was dirt cheap. Getting populated does takes time and is a slow process ...

Yes, living close to work or Down Town matters but not every one could afford. To mention also, with exploding population and deteriorating resources utilities like Uninterrupted Power in Summer and Gas in winters is equally and sometime more important than just prime location.

Imtiaz sahib, I agree with you. I was elaborating on your comment. Forgive me if it sounded wrong. In your opinion, what is the prospect of construction of house in Gulberg residencia and construction of house in kohistan enclave wah cantt with the purpose of selling it after 1 year or so. Price wise, kohistan enclave stands at 35-37 lac and gulberg residencia H block is being offered at 52 lac.

Kindly guide in detail.

Brother you sounded all good and insightful with your post and I liked reading through. Keep that up. I just added my two bits to the ongoing discussion ...

GR 9/10 times if 15-17 lakh budget increase is not the issue. I will try to write in detail about why, when have access to my laptop. GG/GR have best of the access of new projects/Cooperative societies in whole of twin cities and it doesn't need any of RR or MA or whatever the delusional heck being sold in market!! It is what it is, access, quality and sort of next commercial hub, despite slow Development.

It's among those rare projects where right from the go possession plots got far more appreciation and trend is same compared to files... GR money making is all about investing in possession or at very least a ballotted plot!

----
I try to write a follow-up post soon ...

Looking forward to hear more from you

I have read complete thread. In my point I have invested in Faisal Town and in a handsome profit now. In Housing Societies of Zone-2, I am looking Faisal Town at Top. No other society can be compared with it when following things are in your mind:

1. Facilities.

2. Road Access.

3. Solid Land.

4. Underground Water.

5. Competitive Prices.

6. Builders Development Standards & Repute in Market.

7. Past History of Builder.

8. Development according to Bylaws of RDA/CDA.

I think access from K.Highway will be obtained as 02 Horses stand and will be benefited from it (Faisal Town & Eighteen). While University Town, G-17 Supreme Court both are looking to these 02 key players for getting road access from Kashmir Highway. Behind recent price increase suddenly is getting access of K.Highway. Both horses are building main double roads of their societies in front of each other for benefiting this access.

In my point of view, there is still a huge potential for investors and for residential also.

Faisal Town is a great project. Only got neglected because Ch. MAJEED has been focusing on expanding Faisal Hills and all his main investors are active there.

For construction and living pupose B-17 is highly recommended as of today.

Great review . I agree with your comparative analysis of the Zone -2 housing societies . I hope Ch A Majeed will develop FT as per his commitment. And repute . the location is fantastic and it is hot cake . lets wait and. see untill accesss is given to Kashmir highway

Dear Experts;

How much is the price of 35x70 in block B ? I know the location will matter for low and high ends but what is the minimum starting price for 35×70 in block b of Faisal town?

Thanks