Rudn enclave prices increase

Rudn enclave is going to increase prices for new booking from monday 16 november. This is i believe the third increase in prices in the last 12 months. Is it a wise decision to invest in 8 marla commercial plot. Thanks

Location;;

It all depends on RRR. If it get materialized and Rudn enclave gets an NOC even then still its a long term investment.

Development;;

Very slow infact negligible and focus seems to sell and expand on papers. Developer is still not decided and they have few machines working onground.

Conclusion:: Risky investment. A little wait until things get clear will bring more peace of mind.

1 Like

Even if RRR is not materialised in near future, Rudn Enclave has direct access from Adayla Road which I believe is being carpeted.

Yes, development is currently at slow pace but the prices are still comparatively reasonable.

I am also planning to get a 4M Commercial in Executive Block.

I agree with Mr.Zarkon's conclusion. However, prices may further increase with time.

Prices always almost increase over time (on paper) for files/non-possesion plots. The ultimate question is can one cash out at the time and point he/she desires on price that society quotes/projects …

Not a wise decision

Long ..... Long term & risky investment !

Could find better & safe options.

@Zubair

Can you plz enlight us with the alternate options?

@umer

Sir ,it is very far away on Adyala road~20 km from kachari.

I have been there several times and its really miserable to reach there.

Without RRR its extremely overpriced.

Cashing out is going to be very difficult.

Its a risky investment.

If NOCs are granted and they do development in good pace only than it might prove profitable.

Long road to go.

Risk is high due to no NOC
Location is also far from RWP/ISB.

@Zubair sab, this looks like sound advice but have you visited Gwadar recently? What’s the situation nowadays? Gwadar has slightly fallen out of stories, I don’t know why but last I have heard about it, all have been good stories. But what is the ground situation, I am wondering.

I did not visited myself.

My brother visited in 2018.

Being an over seas Pakistani, I did not get the chance yet.

Gwader had been in spotlight, primarily due to CPEC stuff that almost all converges to Gwader Port. Progress on that end is dead slow except for 'On the Picture' showcase inaugurations or previously completed projects and hence not the same developmental progress ...

Chinese aren't either happy with the progress and alleged corruption vibes out of it. So for now pretty much back to square one!

In next ~ 3 years

1. Gwadar’s new airport is expected to complete.

2. 150 MW power plant is expected.

3. Water distribution network is expected to complete.

4. Central Business District on ground development to start in 1st quarter of next year.

Work on 1-3 is in progress.

Gwadar is not the best or top of line option

It’s long term ~ 5 years

Low budget

Less risk in comparison to Rudn & BWC like projects ( If selected location with necessary precautions ).

Imtiaz sab, yes that should explain it. The situation on CPEC itself is slow and Gwadar real estate is inextricably linked to that. In addition to the reasons you mentioned, I think coronavirus may also be the cause with the antecedent cause of government being low on funds (in addition to the corruption element, of course).

Nevertheless, I wouldn't dismiss Gwadar so offhandedly. I would still think it is a viable long-term investment. The real question is the point Zubair sab raised: is an approved, slightly developed, within Master Plan Gwadar plot better or is an uncertain, unapproved society in Islamabad better? I feel I would go for Gwadar but I would like to know your opinion.

Apologies: Off-topic to Rudn but on-topic to discussion at hand

You are right Zubair and Ali sb,

However, CPEC funds been approved and disbursed phase wise and long before the pandemic, news and vibes out of it are not that positive! There is a minimal impact of pandemic on CPEC admitted at both ends! No state, enterprises, investors would like it when their global marketed project is stained with some serious allegations!

Afterall, even an individual trying to gain social influence and goodwill (even for perception) would not like to invest or do business where he will be grilled at social level on doing business with dodgy characters! You can easily scale that to a global level and between states and their subsidiaries to analyse the situation!

Having said that expectation and reality are two different dimensions!! The worrisome issue is lack of progress and prevailing corruption in this project. Its not just an infrastructure or port project its sort of an epicenter of our relations with an almost super power neighbor ....

=====
Gwader is a sleeping giant having potential far exceeding that that of Dubai or Oman, our folks realise it or not...? hard to call!

I am not very knowledgeable about Gwader housing projects, as a matter of fact they were trending high back then, not sure now and about what's the ultimate future short or long term!

If we expect the on ground started projects in gwadar, will take let’s say 5 years instead of 3 years given time line.

Gwadar property prices will not be as stagnant & as low as of today.

So in comparison to Rudn & BWC like projects, Gwadar seems the better choice in terms of low budget with long term investment.

For medium & medium plus budget better choices are available in RWP & ISB.

off topic..
Heard that bahria is changing map of phase 8 extension?

Zubair sab, please dekhain, I didn't want to continue that discussion here. If you know any good options, please do reply:

https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/investment_in_gwadar-34037.html

Yes

Ali kamran Sb.

That’s fine.

Thanks

Getting back to Rudn Enclave.

Yes, it's a risky investment due to non-issuance of NOC. One can only hope that NOC shall be issued by mid 2021 as claimed by most of their dealers.

Interesting part is, even due to this much uncertainty 4M & 8M Commercial in General Block sold out within few days of launch 3 months ago and currently both are being traded in market on a profit ranging between Rs.200,000 and Rs.800,000.