Sangjani interchange inaguration impact on b17

Dear experts , can you please put your comments , will and how much the sangjani interchange inaguration (which held on 27th january by chaudry nisar) can impact the rise in multi garden b17 prices in 2017/28. Thank you

Update Please

Dear Masaud,

Pewasta Reh Shajar Se Umeed e Bahar Rakh.

Regards

Masud sb, this interchange has nothing to do with B-17... So ZERO impact.

Regards

Thank you Mr.Khan for your response, I am still confused , will it not give an easy and quick access to motorway for B17 resident. Is this interchange is not from Motorway to GT Road (near to B17). Which may also connect Margala Avenue in future. Kindly explain.

Dear Nasir,

No doubt prices will rise in near future in sha Allah.This interchange and new airport will help to increase prices all around area.

Regards

Khan are you not aware that B-17 has access to this interchange after merger of Manzar-e-Kohsar into Multi-Garden.

Sangjani interchange is for AWT and WAPDA Town and B-17 is far from here so no impact presently.

The opening of interchange hasn’t made any impact on B-17, however, the prices of ECHS, Wapda Town and AWT have increased. The best route for B-17 is still via GT Road or in future it will have a benefit of Margalla Avenue.

So in future Margalla Avenue will also touch with Motorway at Sangjani so AWT, WAPDA will get more advantage. It still time to invest in WAPDA town.

@ Suhail Afzal, dil to nhe ker rha, to respond to your post... But still..... Array bhai, if you call that as a ACCESS, then, I rest my case...

Regards

Dear MR KHAN

kindly help me in taking decision.i have 10 marla plot in wapda town block C.three months before its price were 14 lax and now its price is 18 lax.should i sell this plot right now or should i keep this plot for few months more.if i keep this plot till august then how much increase i can expect if at this time it is at 18.
i want to buy one more plot at 16 to 18 lax maximum for 6 to 8 months should i buy in wapda town for getting 5 to 6 lax profit

I personally feel, it could go till 20 lacs..... Otherwise, it is a long term investment project....

Regards

Mr Khan you said the interchange has nothing to do with Multi-Garden. Whether you like the access or not, your statement that it has nothing to do with B-17 is PLAIN WRONG because Multi-Garden has access to Sangjani Interchange through Wapda Town!
As for whether it is a good access or bad, I think it is the best route for any B-17 resident looking to use the Motorway to get any where. But obviously you are a Guru. Lol

Dear Suhail sahib I think now your cleared your opinion about B-17 access to Motorway. Yes through this indirect way Multi has the access to Motorway as Cabinet Society which also located on GT road.

@ Suhail Afzal

Ok, let me explain to the members, the access about which you are talking… Let suppose if you are going to Islamabad from B-17 through Motorway, you have the following options:

Option No. 1

You need to cross the Manzar-e-Kohsaar, then you have to cross the Motorway through overhead bridge, then you have go through Wapda Town, then you have to go through AWT, then you have to cross the overhead bridge again, then you will go through AWT, afterwards you will be able to enter the Motorway.

Option No. 2

You need to cross the Manzar-e-Kohsaar, go through a single broken road in very bad condition, then enter the AWT, and then enter to the Motorway.

Mr. Suhail, you may call this an access… But this is not a proper access for me.

For the sake of argument, if this was the proper access for B-17, why they are showing their own interchange on Motorway around F Block?
For your information, Manzar-e-Kohsar itself is not properly connected with B-17.

Exactly 4 km to reach the Motorway on fully paved proper roads through Wapda Town and AWT. And this is ‘nothing to do with’ multigarden. Wah bhai…

Array bhai, 4 Km pay agar iss k Sangjaani Interchange say access apko access lag rahi hy, then, few Kms aagay, aik aur interchange bhi hy… Phir to issko 2 accesses hein aur woh bhi through interchanges… Lolzzzzzzzzz

and your kind info, aaj k akhbaar bhi perh lena… AWT has given an add in the news papers regarding their only agreement for access with ECHS and WECHS into this interchange…

No arguments from my side with you… Coz aapka KAWA CHITTA hy…

ECHS D-18 jo 25% share holder hai interchange me usko koi faida ni huwa B-17 to door ki baat hai

Lol. Check out khan’s style. Paved Road access is not access according to him. When you have roads, you can signn an agreement as soon as there is sufficient resident population and need. So far the interchange is opened recently.