Sector j bahria enclave

Where is sector j in bahria enclave and will it ever get posession???

Sector J, looks adjacent to Head Office of Bahria in BE… It will surely get possession in coming few years… (2 to 3 years in my personal view)…

Thanks for your reply Mr.Khan…is it a good location?? should i sell my file or waiting for another 2-3 years can reap me a good sum??

Did you get possession? Fee 10 Marla streets gave been given possession. I don’t know when will the other streets get possession m.

Well 10 marla category of sector J has got 70 percent possession already. I visited the site recently and saw many houses are already under construction there. In my view in the next 2/3 years this sector would be most expensive and well maintained sector as bahria head office and civic zone is there. Secondly it is solid land and best for house construction. I think your plot is of 8 marla category which will take some time for development. But wait for at least 3/4 months and there may be a good jump of your plot as well due to rapid development in 10 marla category.

Rest ALLAH knows

Thank you for your reply sir. Been waiting since 2012. Bahrias possession game kinda hurts. But anyway thanks for your advice.

Dear Ahmed,

I own an 8 Marla plot in J Block and waiting since a year for possession to construct my home, What is estimated time for possession. Is it worth to hold the plot or sell it add more money and buy developed plot?

What would be the road for daily commute to Blue Area?

I do not see any sort of development work in street 11 series any particular reason?

Shah g your street is behind palisades apartment, right? thats where mine is too. Its still jungle there and boundary wall of villagers. What I got to know from people there is that the land is not acquired by bahria this is why that area is not bulldozed. I dont know what to do either, I am ready to build but these bahria idiots have taken forever to give possession. Every year they say, you will be given possession next year.

Yes its not acquired by Bahria but they are in negotiation and of course they will get this land in future. Timeline cannot be given. As far selling of your 8 marla plot is concerned, you may have noticed increase in price of your plot in the last 4/5 months. Reason is development of 10 maral category and construction of houses there. So of curse this activity is also putting impact of 8 maral plots. Secondly even starting streets of 8 marla plots are are also under development which cause raise of prices. In nutshell, wait for few months before selling.