Should i wait ? Prices are so high nowadays in islamabad.

Can someone tell me the reason.Is it good to wait for few months or go ahead and invest ? Someone told me that after election prices will be down.
Is cda going to launch any new sector (e-12 , i-11 , i-14.... ) ?

Thanks

Dear sir, I dont think this will be happened.The prices are contentiously going high.They can be stable but cant be down especially in developed sectors. As far as cad concern there are rumors that they are going to develop sectors e,12, i ,11 .But i don't think they will,i-14 is already developing, and many families are living there.

Dear brother aleem Agree with u that its tough to develope e12 but development work in i 11 is already started.

Dear ibrahim sahab, do you think if e-12 will be a good long term investment i mean for a period of 3-5 years or not, does that worth to sell a 35x70 possession plot in g-14/4 and buying a 500 yards plot in e-12 and wait for a period of 3-5 years or no. Please advise.

Dear munir 3 to 5 years is a long period and we should think positive hope so some good people will come in cda and also in government and they will start pending projects inshallah

@syed ibrahim.

Brother wot do you think is the position of e-12 in the coming couple of months. I was intending to invest in march but i met different dealers and they said that the prices were very hight and that they will come down a bit in a couple of months.

What do you suggest. Should i go for my investment or wait for a couple of months?

I personally think e-12 and for that matter all the new islamabad sectors are overpriced and inshaallah they will come down as people are having hard time finding buyers for their investment properties for the last year or so due to the explosion of new housing societies starting from taxilla to rawat oversupplying alhamdulillah the nation with gazilion plots.