Studio apartment in e11 vs b17 plot

Now i am stuck at the point ok making the decision that either i should go for apartment 11 or should buy plot in b17
Where studio apartment's price26 lac is equal to e block 3060
And 2 bed apartment is 42-45 equal to c blook k bigger size

I agree that b17 will have bigger jump expected but till then
Studio will give rent of 15 unfurnished 19 furnished .Where cost of furnishing is 1 lac
2 bed rent unfurnished 28 and furnished 40 .Cost of best furnishing 2 lac
B17 30.60 can go to 45 even in good time and apartment at 30
1 k 50
90 in c can go to 60 and 2 bed can go to 60 also

Totally confused?

Land investment always better than concrete investment. Apartment or plot , go for smaller sizes…Rest God knows all…

As said by Matrix, land is always better... But in this case, I would go with E-11 due to a lot of uncertainty over E Block of B-17 at the moment.

Is this apartment in E-11 already built? if so, what is the name? How is the quality?

Regards

Agreed with Matrix/Mr.Khan

However A.M consider Wapda Town rather than B-17

Khalid Sb, What are present rates of Wapda Town…

Before i read some where .i don't know right or wrong ,that e-11 apartments are having structural strength flaws(low quality construction) may be a rumor.......ANY HOW if structurally good quality apartment in E-11=A PLOT IN IN B-17 ..then i will choose this apartment......

REASON.....this apartment will give me a ready made structure with immediate income generation +its price will increase continuously @ of upper edge than b-17 plots bcz of its prime proximity to d-12 and f-series prime areas...etc..THIS IS MY understanding may be wrong??

Khan bhai Nafees arcade e-11 2 newly build in last touching stage .

Dk bhai bohat maloom kia hai pictures of every stage Delhi hain 3 side open hai

Is ke ilawa 2 bed 65 talk bhi hain or studio 35 talk

I am living is E-11 for the last 6 years. I haven't visited Nafees Arcade but usually E-11 apartments are not good. Reason is non-maintenance by builders and very small.

I would prefer G-11's PHA apartments instead of E-11. Reason is family environment and open spaces.

I went to Bahria Enclave a few days back. Almost ready apartment of 1 bed is for 57 Lakh. 835 Sq ft. View is very scenic. Bahria apartments so it will be family atmosphere with good services.

@ DK. I have seen many apartments building in E-11. Mostly structure is quite good. No builder take risk of cracks. Frame structure also enable them to make one story after another quickly.

I also read in some thread here that there are legality issues in e11 apartments. There was some link shared for cda notice also mentioning some constructions in e11 which are not legal. Better to clarify everything before going with this option.

Yes legal problems in E-11 apartments which come in Golra area. I am one of the petitioner in that case. But E-11/3 and E-11/2 apartments are clear. The case is in Islamabad High Court with Justice Athar Minallah.

I think B R Malik advice can be regarded as most relevant as he has first hand experience of living there for 6 years. Thanks Malik for sharing the experience.

As u mentioned size of enclave one bed apart as 835sqft. Wat is the size of e11 apart as u r saying it is small.

I don't know really but once I think it's around 550 sq ft. I have seen many apartments in E-11 and couldn't like any of them. But I can be absolutely wrong.

E-11 apartments, even 2 bed are very very congested. I liked PHA 2 bed apartments a lot in G-11. Mainly due to open spaces adjacent with it. Children can play in the middle lawn and mothers can watch from the flat.

E-11 is money minting locality. You can't get anything for free which is usually part of urban planning in other sectors.

If someone is overseas and really want that I should check particular apartment, than I can check that specific apartment building. Overseas has problem that they can't judge on ground reality and property dealers including relatives sometimes, try to cheat.

Answered but post pending by editorial team.

Dear A.M,

B-17 E block 30x60 is best option and i hope it will give you good return in near future inshAllah because plots investment better than apartments.If you want just rent then go to PHA apartments.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Depends on a number of things. If you need rent, you should go for apartment in Zone-1 and G-11 PHA apartments are excellent for rental purpose.

But if you want to buy something for your children's future, then I think a plot is always better than apartment for the long haul.

Agree with Paki-1.Plots are good and can sale any time.

Regards

Dear brothers u r right but I have plots in residencia and b17 already and I know how easy it is to sell on minus

Sold some residencia and a faisal got some money in hand .d block b17 is already long term invest.

Now I want some thing that can generate rent and in this regard e-11 seems to be good

Paki bhai pha g11 ki

Price?

Size?

Rent?

Kia flat ki resale bohat mushkil se hoti hai?

I live in e-11 so my in trust in this area high

Any one having experience of flat in this area

B R Malik, why didnt u shift to PHA apartments if it is much better than E11. Is it because of location or any other factor.