Suggest Best Investment For Rental Income

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Friends please suggest me best investment options in Lahore to generate decent monthly rental income,

My budget range for investment is 10 to 20 million PKR.

Waiting for response....

Allah bless us all :)

Wa alaikumussalam,

I would suggest you to go for boys/girls hostel near some private colleges. You can consider garden town for hostels, as there are many private colleges in garden town providing acca studies. You can generate handsome rental income in this way.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Hi hassan mehmood,

Since your investment amount is pretty decent, you can choose to buy a commercial or residential unit in any good locality of lahore. Let me give you a sneak peak into current rentals of houses in different localities of lahore.

Dha Ph 5
Size= 1 kanal
Property Rate = PKR 25 million
Monthly Rents = PKR 130,000

Cantt
Size = 1 kanal
Property Price = PKR 25 million
Monthly Rent = PKR 80,000

Gulberg
Size = 1 kanal
Property Price = PKR 20 million
Monthly Rent = PKR 80,000

If i were to give you one option, that would be DHA, because rents and property price here rises consistently.

Have a good time investing in real estate.

Regards Samra zulfiqar

Thank you for answering @zain and @samra...

What is the scenario of investment in new i mean south lahore... I mean areas like johar town, wapda town, valencia, thokar, bahria town etc...

Can i purchase property for less in these areas with almost same rental value as compared to the property in the main commercial areas of the city like, gulberg, garden town, cantt or dha...

What do you suggest...

Hmmm, let's see:

The average per marla rate of commercial property in Gulberg is around PKR 2 million. While the average monthly rents of a 5 marla shop in the same locality is PKR 250,000.

In DHA, the avearge per marla rate is 1.5 million, and the monthly rent is about PKR 65,000.

In Wapda Town, the commercial property price per marla is PKR 1 million and the monthly rent of 2 marla shop, on the average, is less than PKR 10,000.

In Valencia, the per marla property rate is about PKR 1.5 million and the monthly rent is less than PKR 6,000.

I am not sure if the rents of commercial property in newly developed localities will one day cross the rents of property property located in Gulberg, DHA, and Garden Town but i am sure that the central Lahore will be many times more commercialized in future then it is right now.

What do you think Zain?

Rehen sehen is the best you can connect him

What is rehen sehen? Please post link here.....

@samra and other experts....

What if i purchase 4 - 5 five marla double story houses..... Will they generate me better rental income??

And which areas to purchase these houses?

Thanks

For getting sound rental income on residential property, dha is the best location in lahore. Consider buying a house in dha phase 5.

@ samara , could u please give a roughly idea for the price of 5 marla home in dha ( populated secters )and also its rental income per month.

@samra

Could u please help me out to indicate he actual and orignal price for a 5 marla home in dha phase 5,and also the expected rent. Because here people r demanding 30 to 40 % extra as compare to orignal valiue. It will be highly appreciate. Thanks adeel.allied@yahoo.Com