Suggestions for society in lahore for buying plot(residence not investment)

Aoa,

What is the best area/society to buy a plot for residence with following boundary conditions.

1) budget 6 to 8 million

2) buying the plot now but house construction in around 5 years

3) area at least 12 marla (can consider 10 marla but it is small for my requirements)

State life extension is suitable place for u. It is developing, after some time your property price will be much high

From where I see the market, I think this is the right time to invest in Prism 9 because property prices in the locality will surge when development work starts and will continue to register growth as the development progresses.

"copied from blog" just for your information,,,,According to the latest rates, sourced from Safari Estate’s Senior Real Estate Consultant Mr Shafqat Gondal, the average rate of 5-marla residential files (on May 4, 2015) was PKR 2,750,000, which is a rise of 46.66% between January and May 2015. The current average rate of 10-marla files is PKR 4,350,000; a percentage rise of 30.83% since January 2015. The 1-kanal residential file has increase by 26.12% in these five months, and their rate as of May 4, 2015 is PKR 6,350,000.