Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Ehtisham
( 8 posts )

[10 Replies]
Dear members,
What is your suggestion on buying the file at 395k pkr for 3.5 marla and pay rest of the amount in 4 years plan ?

Please suggest.
Purpose: i am planning to invest and exit after an year or two at profit.

Many thanks

14 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Mohsin Ali
    (4 posts)
    Same question from my side, someone experienced may please guide us.

@Imtiaz sb and @Abdul Qayyum sb please share your insights.
      14 days ago 

Imtiaz
      (1888 posts)
      TR enjoys decent location when compared to Tail-end of I-series and developed part is impressive.

However I heard not that positive stuff about files. I may be wrong but this is what I came to know through a few sources. Just wait and see as files are not appreciating well during these years except a few projects so let's see how it goes. Park view launched same sort of small sized files and it didn't go that well either ...
        14 days ago 

Ehtisham
        (8 posts)
        @Imtiaz sb. Thanks for the information actually there are seems to be no option for someone who want to invest 15 to 20 lacs. I found few plots in FMC that were worth 22 to 26 lacs that too in 2500 to 3000 series where there is filling and crush. Even in areas like Bhara Kahu and Bani Gala I can not find anything decent even in 24 lacs. I finally landed on information on Taj Residencia that some one can enter with 4 lacs investment I can even wait for 4 years until all installments are paid and maybe sell it after 4 years or build my home as I currently don't have my own house but have a few plots here and there.

You are 100% right about file prices not going up even in FMC people are selling at loss. What do you think about Rudn Enclave, Khanyal Homes or the new launch of Faisal Hills files ?

Will be grateful to hear from you.
          13 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1888 posts)
          In that area, Upcountry and CBR-2 (both RDA approved) possession are good value for the buck in range from 17 to 22 lac ready to build. I will write more on that.

Rudn seems promising but developer is actually losing valuable time with slow movement and development.
            13 days ago 

Khalid
            (537 posts)
            Dear Ehtasham Brother,

If you want to play safe, Taj Residencia is not for you, it suit a person to bulk trade files and know when to buy and sell (generally for all file options around the twin cities). Consider the following options in 20-25 bracket which are good and you will not loose $s.

1- FOECHS (25x55)

2- CBR Phase 2 (35x70) Possession blocks only (A,B,C,D)

3- Up Country Enclosure (5 Marla)

4- Go for I-15/2 if possible its in 35 lac bracket (consider some partnership with friend)

5- Just next to Top-City Airport Green Garden (5 Marla 2 years installment file, development is good and all NOCs are intact) Total price around 30 lac.

6- Rose Garden Phase 8 Possession 5 Marla plot.
              13 days ago 

Khalid
              (537 posts)
              Regarding Rudn Enclave, the risk factor exist but if one can afford, this risk might turns positive as per current situation. Go for Commercial Plot there and before investing there consider it that you lost this money somewhere, I mean invest and forget and consider it for long term.
                13 days ago 

Ehtisham
                (11 posts)
                Dear Khalid Bhai,

Thanks for the valuable input.

I just checked the option: Airport Green Garden (5 Marla 2 years installment file, development is good and all NOCs are intact) Total price around 30 lac.

The files are all sold and the available ones are on resale with profit demand.

CBR Phase 2 I found a plot in D block 30 x 70 = 26 lacs

Rose Garden minimum cost of 5 Marla is 27 lacs.

Again a bit confused now on what to buy I have made my mind to go for CBR Phase 2 as it seems the most secure one and plot size is 2100 square feet. What do you think ?
                  2 days ago 

Imtiaz
                  (1888 posts)
                  Just to add, in CBR case don't fall for RRR thing rest is all fine as far as possession and ready to construct in that budget connected to tail end of CDA I-series

To me that entire area is a sleeping giant and projects like CBR, FOECHS, Upcountry are under dogs and the only direction they gonna go is to go up. FOECHS has long pending management issues. If I'll have to go for a Possession plot in that range (pretty much among most minimal in RWP/ISB, that has to be CBR-2), in particular Block A to D and perhaps E too ...
                    2 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                    (4437 posts)
                    No doubt CBR2 is safe investment.I think access still bad but in this budget it not bad option.Developer is good name in real estate.
                    Regards
                      1 day ago 

Nasir
                      (169 posts)
                      I also agree with CBR 2, let me add another option for the sake of discussion.

Faisal Hills only A block 1-2 instalments remaining can be bought in your budget as well. Lot of activity is going on and things are positive at the moment. A Block possession is expected in 2-3 months.
                        8 hours ago 

Post Answer (10 Replies)

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL