Taj residencia 3.5 marla booking ?

Dear members,
What is your suggestion on buying the file at 395k pkr for 3.5 marla and pay rest of the amount in 4 years plan ?

Please suggest.
Purpose: i am planning to invest and exit after an year or two at profit.

Many thanks

Same question from my side, someone experienced may please guide us.

@Imtiaz sb and @Abdul Qayyum sb please share your insights.

TR enjoys decent location when compared to Tail-end of I-series and developed part is impressive.

However I heard not that positive stuff about files. I may be wrong but this is what I came to know through a few sources. Just wait and see as files are not appreciating well during these years except a few projects so let's see how it goes. Park view launched same sort of small sized files and it didn't go that well either ...

@Imtiaz sb. Thanks for the information actually there are seems to be no option for someone who want to invest 15 to 20 lacs. I found few plots in FMC that were worth 22 to 26 lacs that too in 2500 to 3000 series where there is filling and crush. Even in areas like Bhara Kahu and Bani Gala I can not find anything decent even in 24 lacs. I finally landed on information on Taj Residencia that some one can enter with 4 lacs investment I can even wait for 4 years until all installments are paid and maybe sell it after 4 years or build my home as I currently don't have my own house but have a few plots here and there.

You are 100% right about file prices not going up even in FMC people are selling at loss. What do you think about Rudn Enclave, Khanyal Homes or the new launch of Faisal Hills files ?

Will be grateful to hear from you.

In that area, Upcountry and CBR-2 (both RDA approved) possession are good value for the buck in range from 17 to 22 lac ready to build. I will write more on that.

Rudn seems promising but developer is actually losing valuable time with slow movement and development.

Dear Ehtasham Brother,

If you want to play safe, Taj Residencia is not for you, it suit a person to bulk trade files and know when to buy and sell (generally for all file options around the twin cities). Consider the following options in 20-25 bracket which are good and you will not loose $s.

1- FOECHS (25x55)

2- CBR Phase 2 (35x70) Possession blocks only (A,B,C,D)

3- Up Country Enclosure (5 Marla)

4- Go for I-15/2 if possible its in 35 lac bracket (consider some partnership with friend)

5- Just next to Top-City Airport Green Garden (5 Marla 2 years installment file, development is good and all NOCs are intact) Total price around 30 lac.

6- Rose Garden Phase 8 Possession 5 Marla plot.

Regarding Rudn Enclave, the risk factor exist but if one can afford, this risk might turns positive as per current situation. Go for Commercial Plot there and before investing there consider it that you lost this money somewhere, I mean invest and forget and consider it for long term.

Dear Khalid Bhai,

Thanks for the valuable input.

I just checked the option: Airport Green Garden (5 Marla 2 years installment file, development is good and all NOCs are intact) Total price around 30 lac.

The files are all sold and the available ones are on resale with profit demand.

CBR Phase 2 I found a plot in D block 30 x 70 = 26 lacs

Rose Garden minimum cost of 5 Marla is 27 lacs.

Again a bit confused now on what to buy I have made my mind to go for CBR Phase 2 as it seems the most secure one and plot size is 2100 square feet. What do you think ?

Just to add, in CBR case don't fall for RRR thing rest is all fine as far as possession and ready to construct in that budget connected to tail end of CDA I-series

To me that entire area is a sleeping giant and projects like CBR, FOECHS, Upcountry are under dogs and the only direction they gonna go is to go up. FOECHS has long pending management issues. If I'll have to go for a Possession plot in that range (pretty much among most minimal in RWP/ISB, that has to be CBR-2), in particular Block A to D and perhaps E too ...

No doubt CBR2 is safe investment.I think access still bad but in this budget it not bad option.Developer is good name in real estate.
Regards

I also agree with CBR 2, let me add another option for the sake of discussion.

Faisal Hills only A block 1-2 instalments remaining can be bought in your budget as well. Lot of activity is going on and things are positive at the moment. A Block possession is expected in 2-3 months.

Faisal Hills seems good, the developer have become a brand as all of us know. The problem with Faisal (All 4 projects) seems that the possession of so many plots is pending for many years e.g even in B-17. On top of that Faisal Hills seems too far away to me its almost the same like CBR 2 if we compare the distance but if I had to go with Faisal I would go with FMC brother as its going to outperform Faisal Hills in the longer run.

These are just my personal thoughts after visiting these areas.

By the way I found some plots in FMC ranging between 21 to 25 lac for 5 Marla but they were in 2100 to 2950 series and were far away with filling issues as they were filled with crush. That is why I dropped out of it as we see so many issues of houses in Rafi Block - Bahria Town Phase 8 where homes have got cracks now as they were filled plots.

@imtiaz, @Ehtisham, @khalid, @nasir,

for Taj Residencia 3.5 Marla files, do you think it's a safe investment? (regardless of appreciation)

What I want to know is that if this newly acquired land for 3.5 marla plot is clear and has NOC etc. ?

Can some one shed light on recent development in Rudn Enclave, as they have announced their developer ( UPDL) . is it safe at this time to pick a file there or wait for their legal status ( NOC) To clear.
Special request to Imtiaz Sahb and Qayyum on Rudn Enclave future prospects.
Moreover which project is best at this time , Rudn Enclave or Taj Residencies?
Regards