Thieves pak group snatching my money, lda city 10 marla

I live in saudi arabia and i was submitting lda city 10 marla installments for 19.5 lacs.
All of my installments were on time except the last 2 which i didnt pay for 8 months as i saw the news regarding the corruption in lda city scheme.

Now when i am paying the rest of the amount to the pak group they are telling me that your file has been canceled and we mailed you the cancellation letter through tcs. I never got any letter or any warning from them that my plot will be canceled if the remaining installments are not paid.

Now they are giving me option of taking a 5 marla file or take my money back.

Now 10 marla file is increased from 19.5 lacs to 35 lacs and 5 marla is 24 lacs. I don't know why there is a sudden change in the prices.

What do you guys suggest?

1) get my money back
2) put up a case against pak group for not informing me and canceling my file
3) get 5 marla file on the same amount.

One of my friend has the same problem in another housing society in Lahore. He managed to have possession ultimately with the help of his influential friends from media group and FIA.

I will advise you to use your influences over there.

You are the thief who did not pay on time besides being signed the documents that liable to pay on time or bear consequences, yes you also chose bad greedy partner , now face it but they are not thief like malik Riaz of Bahria town doing this practice from years and founder of these practices , prices in market are less than this , you can take back money and add few lac and get 10 marla exemption from Ida directly .as prices will increas 8 12 lac for ten marla in august or before