Time to buy is now or never!!!

Why am i saying this? After the paris attack, world is transitioning and major changes will be introduced in eu, us, uk and australia. Sadly none of this will be in favor of overseas pakistanis. New and strict laws will be made to monitor immigrants and their cash flows. So far their response has been much worst compared to 9/11. Long story short in about 6 months to 1 year time pakistani market should start receiving heavy investments from these overseas pakistanis which will inflate property prices way more than 2013 levels. So, all buyers/investors sitting on sidelines should invest in prime locations on urgent basis.

Rest allah knows the best.

Hmmm seems good but not likely. Such overseas will look for opportunities elsewhere like in other Emerging Markets. Those who have left Pakistan for good may not reconsider it either for living or for investment.

Sir jee this is not the Pakistan of 2001-2003 era. There is no security of life here, too much radicalisation in society, who will want to come back or invest here.

With CPEC, and slight improvement is security situation, the price may rise in 2016…

At the moment property business is only surviving because of our overseas brothers

Local people can't afford to invest . Some are stuck here and there. Beside some handful investors. As dollar DAR and FBR has put a bad dent on business. Because of taxes and tax returns . DAR LOANS. Until their govt is finished no hope of jumps until before election (if). Normal steady growth will continue. Which depends on demand.

IF a steady and safe Pakistan is built by honest politicians. Soon alot of overseas Pakistani will flood back. As most of them want to be here.

Mostly from middle east our brothers invest their hard earned money (with sweat and blood) hoping to make their dream home one day.

All prayers for Pakistan zindabad.

Yes Tamim you are right for most overseas unfortunately investing in Pakistan is history. Even the rulers of this country have their investments abroad so what can be expected from a common man.

I never said, overseas Pakistanis want to but now they will have to look back to Pakistan for safe heaven. My point has been proven. Please read this article in today's newspaper.

http://nation.com.pk/national/24-Nov-2015/europe-plans-to-speed-up-deportation-of-tens-of-thousands-of-pakistanis

Also, I expect Europe's economy to take further plunge in near future and EURO will loose its value and become equal to US Dollar.

Current situation is much different than 2001. Effect on real estate will not be that exponential as it was back in 2001-2003. Particularly because domestic investments are already diverted to business and industry and stringent tax rules have effectively cut the flow of black money to property market.

@Tamim: “honest politicians”… Hahaha.

Every one around the world has seen honest politicians. In karachi under sayeen sarkar regarding extension of power for the rangers. …