Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Anwar
( 80 posts )

[501 Replies]
Today through Zameen newsletter, I am amazed to know how easily the government can ask to revoke the NOC for the societies around New Islamabad Airport, if this happens then what will be the security for people who have invested in this society? Do you think we shall keep the investments there or shall we sell it and move on as soon as possible? Please share your thoughts about the future of Top City-1.

1962 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Adnan
    (836 posts)
    M.khan you have every rite to BRAY as you have proved yourself to be a MULE whoes carrying seniors pack of lies on their back,try to find a dry patch and unload your garbage,

you are a breed of those genuine fools who is desired in the market by your so called seniors to get the ball rolling,theyll soon take their back or might have already done,but your ankle chains will keep you busy dancing for sometime,
      1961 days ago 

Million$$$
      (442 posts)
      How can someone live next to the runway. ....this idea is hard to comprehend. ....
        1961 days ago 

Sayeein
        (1278 posts)
        Well people are already living.

Adnan, what is the other best place to invest in?
          1961 days ago 

Anwar
          (80 posts)
          Living next to runway is never ideal that is for sure, and this will stop this area from becoming a high end living place. I believe it will target middle class public . Back in 2007 i had no idea its going to be so close to airport.

Blue Doctor the problem is once they say any stupid comments in parliment the next you find some stupid official making it real to save them from other important issues.

Security is an issue true but for a reason cause this government is full of incompetent family politics.

Topcity location though close to airport may act as a good hub for people that will be working at the new airport and we are looking at thousands of people employed there in comming years. So this will be the target audience or unless u open a commercial business in those areas.

Guys we need market updates from real time dealers and buying and selling trend. If you guys are in islamabad do update and there were some members who used to update us on inside news from topcity management . Kahan hoo tum log???
            1961 days ago 

Isloo
            (1346 posts)
            Anwar

Thank you for very balanced views. Market is generally dead all over Rwp/Isl and no significant price movement is visible specially in zone 2. This has affected plot trading among investors and only genuine buyers who want to build houses are buying at the moment and that too in developed sectors only.
              1961 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
              (315 posts)
              Dear All: As per my assessment if government allow TC to continue then raod access will remain the issue. Please write down my words that airport road will never cross through TC. Moreover, some areas of schedume are too near to airport. In light of recent accidents at Peshawar and Karachi where airport was attacked by firing and by persons respectively government will take extra mesasure to avoid such type of situation in future. So I would sincrely advice that if you already invested then review all the points more deeply, use your source to get news about the society, use your cool thoughts and then decided and if you are thinking to invest in TC then please please dont invest. Regards
                1961 days ago 

Mazhar
                (77 posts)
                What about PECHS, Mumtaz City, Shalimar Town, Faisal Town, University Town and many other societies SHabbir sab?? are they safe for investment? because they all have the same issue if at all there is one for TC.

Shabbir sab, please guide us, which one of these societies are safe??
                  1961 days ago 

Ali
                  (631 posts)
                  In my previous post, i said relax, relax & relax. Nothing is going to happen against Top City, IA. Ch. Shahid sb.'s confirmation about Dev. Work is a good sign. I personally know that dev. Work is at full pace. So, brothers living abroad should relax.

As far as Road route is concern, i say with full responsibility that matter is still in PM's Office. Hopefully, old route will be given okay signal, insha Allah
                    1961 days ago 

Imran Khan
                    (383 posts)
                    The societies around 4 Kilometer radius will be affected for sure, which includes PECHS, Top City, MC for sure, those out of 6 Kilometer will not be affected at all.
                      1960 days ago 

Sayeein
                      (1278 posts)
                      Let me please make a slight correction here.

There is no such rule with CAA or RDA stating that no one can build a structure in a specific approximity (4 or 6 km) of the premesis of airport.

By that rule it is legal to build provided they have NOCs intact.

what commissioner and senate asked for is to pass a NEW rule that can empower the governing authorities to not let people build in the close proximity of airport amid security risks.

Conclusion: there is no such rule as we speak but he wants a new rule/direction to not let people build close to the airport.

what needs to be done: this is sensitive and TC and othrrs should join together along with their lawyers so that the new rule is not passed.

Sayeein believes in facts and supports the truth and encourages everyone to support the truth as mentioned in surah Al_Asr.

many thanks.
                        1960 days ago 

Post Answer (501 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL