Top City 1 2014-2015 Forecast

Today through Zameen newsletter, I am amazed to know how easily the government can ask to revoke the NOC for the societies around New Islamabad Airport, if this happens then what will be the security for people who have invested in this society? Do you think we shall keep the investments there or shall we sell it and move on as soon as possible? Please share your thoughts about the future of Top City-1.

Dear Anwar Sahib: Its very sad news specailly for Top City investors as in newspaper Commissioner Rawalpindi said in front of Senate Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat that

“But the development of one of the housing societies - Top City - has been stopped as it was located along the boundary wall of the new airport,” he added.

Complete news line is given below:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1118037/housing-societies-close-to-new-airport-worry-senate-body

That`s really useful information for investors. People are interested to invest here but risk factors are some barriers in its way. Thanks for sharing such a useful information.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Shabir,

thanks for the useful info, its a pitty on this goverment , all around the world the airports are located in middle of the city.

The disability of the government to sustain the security, and let me say these non educated politician at this instance (Senator Saeeda Iqbal of the PPP) as mentioned in news article says to cancel the NOC? who the hell is she and how educated she is and what is her background? to make such comments She is a masters in philosphy , teacher for 29 yrs in a girls college and then PHD on islamic rationalism in sub continent hahahahahahaha.

I feel really sorry for the normal people in this country. If some well educated qualified town planner made this comment i will listen, but a teacher of a govt college making such comments who knows shit about any town planning making these remarks and the Parliament is listening .

I am going to sell the top city plot in Sept/Oct when i come to pak and get rid of this drama forever. These people make fun of our hard earned money invested for years and years stuck with them

Does any one knows which 7 societies they have mentioned in the news which are near the new airport?

@ Anwar sb

I visited Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Shanghai, Beijing, Qingdao, Ningbo; I never saw these international airports are located in middle of the city. Rather all these airports are located far away from city which needs atleast 30-40 minutes taxi on highway with full speed.

Secondly, u have full right to sale your plot anytime but Sep / Oct is far away. If u can make up ur mind to sell ur plot just on the basis of this news then I hope u will hear lot of different news till Sep/Oct, so may be u change ur mind again.

Anyway, best of luck with ur investment.

Dear Irfan,

I suggest pay a visit to Dubai the closest to you and a worldclass airport rather then china and thailand to compare with. Many others to list which are located within cities.

So thanks for informing us with your travel history , i am humbly honored by knowing that.

And yes your are right till oct maybe more news will come and thanks for also reconfirming that i have the right to sell my plot.

Appreciate if next time you can say something that can give us more information on the real estate market in particular topcity.

Thanks & regards,

Manlec,

as published in zameen.com news letter: ( but apparently it looks like Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society (PECHS), Shalimar Town, Top City, Mumtaz City, and Green City may be the societies the CAA will focus on).

Irfan Bhai nothing personal , Its just that u missed my point, i am pointing at the security levels not the airports, dosent matter its inside or outside.

Regards,

Anwar

I agree with Irfan that most of the International Airports are built outside city, away from populated areas, for various reasons. My travel history is much longer and more extensive and I have observed this most, if not all, of the places.

@Anwar sb

Sorry brother, no more comment from my side

Isnt it so that airports are built outside the cities, but slowly, over the years, population moves toward airport? Just a question for long travel history members.

Also, can anyone shed light if international airports around the world has some restriction in place for construction?

Exactly neither the international airports are built in populated areas nor people are interested in getting too close to airports because of noise… But in Pakistan this phenomenon is otherwise… Unfortunately recently what ever happened in Peshawar and Karachi airport resulted this new development…

I again repeat my words which i had written in other threads; just Relax. IA, nothing is going to happen with Top city. Such incompetent public Reps has no other option to resolve Terrorism except to make common man; a scapegoat

Common men dont poke their nose in third degree ponzi schemes,

i warned u a fortnight ago that nasir and blue doctor will count their lost bucks right under the airport surveillance watch towers,which will eventually be the fate of top city

Adnan, i am sure that at the moment you are barking at senior members of the forum who guide us, but soon u will not be visible here, after it is proved that TOP CITY turns into a very successful housing project.

Ups and downs, newspapers reports and senate bayanbazi is not new in our country, it has not spared DHA, Bahria and many more. So its a temporary phase, very good time is yet to come for TOP CITY very soon.

@ all anti caa news about security measures for airports,

First of all i request all not to cheer on others losses,

then i say that security is no=1 priority and right of all its more than a few societies falling or rising,

but, ALL THE SMALL INVESTORS MUST BE COMPENSATED IN TODAY'S MARKET RATE BY GOVERNMENT,

BCZ IT WAS GOVERNMENT FAULT why they allowed these societies to flourish in first place , and allowed the BIG FISH to swallow the small ones,

Dear brothers just wait for 2 months, every thing will be crystal clear.

These news reports and parliament statements can not affect any housing project, till some thing comes in black and white.

I still foresee a bright future of TOP CITY INSHA ALLAH.

Moreover, always think positive for all of your brothers and ALLAH will reward you.Avoid harsh arguments with each other, this will not benefit any 1.

Every thing is done by the will of ALLAH and we can just pray and hope for the best.

Regards.

Great comments BLUEDOCTOR sab.