Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Anwar
( 80 posts )

[500 Replies]
Today through Zameen newsletter, I am amazed to know how easily the government can ask to revoke the NOC for the societies around New Islamabad Airport, if this happens then what will be the security for people who have invested in this society? Do you think we shall keep the investments there or shall we sell it and move on as soon as possible? Please share your thoughts about the future of Top City-1.

1777 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Irfan
    (1106 posts)
    Best Reply
    Http://dunya.epaper.pk/islamabad.php

Its a main page news on Islamabad edition of Dunya Newspaper
      1618 days ago 

Shabir Ahmad
      (315 posts)
      Dear Anwar Sahib: Its very sad news specailly for Top City investors as in newspaper Commissioner Rawalpindi said in front of Senate Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat that

“But the development of one of the housing societies - Top City - has been stopped as it was located along the boundary wall of the new airport,” he added.

Complete news line is given below:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1118037/housing-societies-close-to-new-airport-worry-senate-body
        1777 days ago 

Hamza Asif
        (830 posts)
        That`s really useful information for investors. People are interested to invest here but risk factors are some barriers in its way. Thanks for sharing such a useful information.

http://www.ameradnan.com
          1777 days ago 

Anwar
          (80 posts)
          Dear Shabir,

thanks for the useful info, its a pitty on this goverment , all around the world the airports are located in middle of the city.

The disability of the government to sustain the security, and let me say these non educated politician at this instance (Senator Saeeda Iqbal of the PPP) as mentioned in news article says to cancel the NOC? who the hell is she and how educated she is and what is her background? to make such comments She is a masters in philosphy , teacher for 29 yrs in a girls college and then PHD on islamic rationalism in sub continent hahahahahahaha.

I feel really sorry for the normal people in this country. If some well educated qualified town planner made this comment i will listen, but a teacher of a govt college making such comments who knows shit about any town planning making these remarks and the Parliament is listening .
            1777 days ago 

Anwar
            (80 posts)
            I am going to sell the top city plot in Sept/Oct when i come to pak and get rid of this drama forever. These people make fun of our hard earned money invested for years and years stuck with them
              1777 days ago 

Manlec
              (15 posts)
              Does any one knows which 7 societies they have mentioned in the news which are near the new airport?
                1777 days ago 

Irfan
                (1106 posts)
                @ Anwar sb

I visited Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Shanghai, Beijing, Qingdao, Ningbo; I never saw these international airports are located in middle of the city. Rather all these airports are located far away from city which needs atleast 30-40 minutes taxi on highway with full speed.

Secondly, u have full right to sale your plot anytime but Sep / Oct is far away. If u can make up ur mind to sell ur plot just on the basis of this news then I hope u will hear lot of different news till Sep/Oct, so may be u change ur mind again.

Anyway, best of luck with ur investment.
                  1777 days ago 

Anwar
                  (80 posts)
                  Dear Irfan,

I suggest pay a visit to Dubai the closest to you and a worldclass airport rather then china and thailand to compare with. Many others to list which are located within cities.

So thanks for informing us with your travel history , i am humbly honored by knowing that.

And yes your are right till oct maybe more news will come and thanks for also reconfirming that i have the right to sell my plot.

Appreciate if next time you can say something that can give us more information on the real estate market in particular topcity.

Thanks & regards,
                    1777 days ago 

Anwar
                    (80 posts)
                    Manlec,

as published in zameen.com news letter: ( but apparently it looks like Pakistan Employees Cooperative Housing Society (PECHS), Shalimar Town, Top City, Mumtaz City, and Green City may be the societies the CAA will focus on).
                      1777 days ago 

Anwar
                      (80 posts)
                      Irfan Bhai nothing personal , Its just that u missed my point, i am pointing at the security levels not the airports, dosent matter its inside or outside.

Regards,

Anwar
                        1777 days ago 

Post Answer (500 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL