Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ilyas
( 193 posts )

[19 Replies]
Respected all bros and gurus,
I am going to get the last batch of $ and i want to invest 14 million paki ruppees in 5 marla commercial in top or mumtaz city......

In top city plot size is 30 by 40 feet and allowed construction is ground plus two and possession is allowed.....Here i can have 6 shops and 6 flats in the whole plot...

In mumtaz city the plot size is 40 feet by 30 feet and allowed construction is ground plus four...
Here i can have 8 shops 16 flats in whole plot.....

Five marla plot of mumtaz and top city are nearly at the same rate.......

In the light above discussion i had decided to go for mumtaz city.... But then i was informed about a small problem that mumtaz city commercials map is pending for re approval in rad so till then no possession of plot.......

Is it wise for me to go for mumtaz city commercial? Should i take this small risk of rda approval for over all commercial of mumtaz city?

Or i should invest in top city......???

Jazakallah khair for your precious and kind time and guiding me in the right direction to the best of your knowledge and belief.....

87 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Imtiaz
    (829 posts)
    Ilyas sb, the situation does sounds quite tempting as you shared to go for MC. One question?

Why there is a difference in the quantity of allowed construction between the two?

Risk pays off but if I had been in such a situation I'll go for for the safer option with approved and poession! Alternative can be to find an inner source/link in MC and they can provide better technical insights!

These days CDA/RDA are a bit strict with regulations so you never know the approved plan whenever that comes out imposes some restrictions too and may be wait for years as well...

I believe TC possession area will develop faster and marketing wise TC has a better outreach to potential customers.

As the old saying goes A bird in hand is far better then many in the bushes.

All the best wishes!!

*Just some personal suggestions!
      87 days ago 

Ilyas
      (193 posts)
      Top city allowed height or construction.... Total four stories i.e ground plus 2( using my previous experience here i can build total six shops and 6 flats) size of plot is 30 by 40 feet

MC allowed height or construction..... Total 6 stories i.e ground plus 4( here i can build 8 shops and 16 flats) size of plot is 40 feet by 30 feet
        87 days ago 

Ilyas
        (193 posts)
        What is the actual issue of the MC with RDA? MC had commercial plots of 80 feet by 60 feet approved from RDA but later on they bifurcated the plot into four plots of size 40 feet by 30 feet and sold it to investors.... And MC applied for change in MAP of commercial.... Otherwise they have already developed the commercial area and possession is already available from MC but they are waiting for RDA approval for the modified plan.....
          87 days ago 

Syed azhar
          (46 posts)
          I myself has some doubts regarding the neighboring society and i went to RDA office. They addressed my doubts satisfactorily. You may also visit there and wipe out your doubts.
            86 days ago 

Ilyas
            (193 posts)
            Brainy point Amigo..Thanks..i would definetly keep that in mind....

I am waiting for all gurus, bros and experts to shower their experience in these socities or expert opinions over here please..... Thanks in advance for your kind time.....
              86 days ago 

Ilyas
              (193 posts)
              Nadeem Ahmad sahib?
                83 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4266 posts)
                Dear Ilyas,

TC is more close than MC to Airport.I invested in TC in 2013 and two plots sold in 2017 and remaining one plot.

In my opinion MC is more safe and good option than TC because of developer and ownership of society.Both under RDA so before you purchase each and everything from RDA.Lot of issues in commercial side around Airport.

Regards
                  83 days ago 

Ilyas
                  (193 posts)
                  Nadeem Ahmed sahib thanks please for your kind time.....
                    83 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                    (4266 posts)
                    You are welcome Ilyas bhai jaan.

Regards
                      83 days ago 

Ilyas
                      (193 posts)
                      Pakistani-1 bro?
                        80 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Replies)
                        1 2 >