Turn 3 million to 5 million in 2 years

Dear forum membrers i need realistic and honest opinion from you all.

I have 3 million and want it to be 5 million in next 2 years by investing into real estate.

Can you please guide me at which societies to invest, so i can get the above mentioned profit.

I had another 8lakh which i have invested in faisal hills a block.

Btw ... I invested 2.2 million 2 years ago and now sold at 3.3 million. :)

Bump! :slight_smile:

@Prop Guide and Nadeem Ahmad sab aap k mashwaray ke ashad zaroorat hai :slight_smile:

I think i will go for CBR PHASE 2 and , Graceland Housing project non developed plots.

You can invest here and get long term returns via rental income, guaranteed:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/phase_2_dha_phase_2_extension_shop_with_basement_on_ideal_location__for_sale-7794982-1672-3.html

Can you confirm how did you convert 2.2M to 3.3M mashallah

Sir G

Turing 3 million into 5 million in short time, you may need to hire a magician but for a good return explore 10 Marlas plots (not 5 Marlas) in the recently announced installment offer from BT in Pindi phase-8, on GT road.

Here a bridge is under construction joining DHA-3 to the rest of bahria town and also a direct much awaited access (since years of waiting) of BT’s exclusive entrance gate to these 10 Marla plots.

These plots are at height and beautifully placed on cutting terrain.

Less than 2 km from GT road.

Bit expensive, totaling at 1 crore 5 lacs, but may prove very good after installment schedule is complete.

If you can wait till MR gets clearance from SC, it will be better.

Other options are there but at present this is one of the best, if one is opting for installment plan.

Do not opt for 5 Marlas as they are far away from GT road.

Sir G
Turing 3 million into 5 million in short time, you may need to hire a magician but for a good return explore 10 Marlas plots (not 5 Marlas) in the recently announced installment offer from BT in Pindi phase-8, on GT road.
Here a bridge is under construction joining DHA-3 to the rest of bahria town and also a direct much awaited access (since years of waiting) of BT’s exclusive entrance gate to these 10 Marla plots.
These plots are at height and beautifully placed on cutting terrain.
Less than 2 km from GT road.
Bit expensive, totaling at 1 crore 5 lacs, but may prove very good after installment schedule is complete.
If you can wait till MR gets clearance from SC, it will be better.
Other options are there but at present this is one of the best, if one is opting for installment plan.
Do not opt for 5 Marlas as they are far away from GT road.

You are expecting a 50% return in the next two years. Keep in mind, we are going into election year, and US dollar is appreciating at fast pace. Any legislation for real estate industry would be catastrophic, in my opinion, and even average gains wouldn’t be possible. In short, your expectations are way too high. Unless you put your money in speculative markets or neighborhoods.

Dear Ansari,
Market situation is very slow due to new FBR law and property taxes.Airport drama is completed,Signal free is on the way,RRR is remaining,Hope with MA.I don't think any option become double in two years time period.
Lets try and don't forget to share for other people.My prayers and good wishes are with you ever and forever.
Regards

Hello All,

i answered all the questions but don't know why it does not get published.

May be an option

MPCHS Multi Gardens, B-17: Launch of Block G, plots on instalments

https://www.zameen.com/blog/mpchs-multi-gardens-b-17-launch-of-block-g-plots-on-instalments.html

@Muhammad Danish

i purchased 5 marla pair plots in royal city D Block, that time plot cost was 10lakh for 5marla extra 2 lakh for corner ( possession was available many families were living there at that time )

so i got 2 for 22lakh ( 60k for registry ), this is how i made 3.3 out of 2.2 million Alhamdullilah

still thinking and researching how i can make 5million or near to it from 3million :) within two to three years.

No more charming in property because of many new taxes and new law of FBR.Our currency is going to devalue on daily basis so if you're healthy and free in pak then invest in some business.People earned much in zone-2 in last 3 years.I invested in 2013 in Dha-5 and TC which become double in 2017 but at the moment steady.B-17 raise after a long time.I-14/16 raise 50 to 70% but not double.Very less options are remaining for short term.RRR surrounding area is one of remaining option.

1:Dha Phase-3

2:Bahria Phase-8

3:Adiala Road

4:Chakri Road

Airport drama is no more now it depend on good development who develop good will be winner.

Regards

Thanks a lot @Nadeem bhai

is it good option to buy possession plot in Rose Garden Bahria Phase - 8 ? and hold it for three years, right now price is 19-20lakh .. I think it will give 10lakh as profit after three years, i can be wrong ofcourse :)

and remaining 1 million i'm thinking to invest in B-17 g block or get two files in CBR Phase 2

another option i'm thinking about is Faisal Residencia, get 5 marla plot in total it will cost me 30lakh ( including all installment ) once development is complete ( may be 3,4 years ) it can reach 50lakh.

will visit islamabad after EID and make final decision, will update here.

Kind Regards

Yasir

@ Nadeem Ahmad:

Sir, in this forum I really look up to you mature and unbiased opinions. I'm indebted.

Sir, could you please shed some light on the prospects of buying plots, building houses on them, and selling them. What's better in your point of view. Just buying and selling plots, or a mix of two: buying plots and building houses as well. Let's say there are ample amounts of funds available like 60 to 70 million.

Thank you.

Many thanks Ahad bhai for your kind words.you mean 6 to 7 million or 60 to 70 lakh or 60 to 70 million?

Regards

Sir, that wa six to seven crores.

Or 60 to 70 million.

60,000,0000 - 70,000,000

PS: you are most welcome,sir. Your prompt response is more than just appreciated.

Dear you should keep in mind this is only possible with your hard work and your decision which you take according to your surrounding environment

5 dislike bewakoof wana sawal par...I think i deserve this thumb.
Dear Ahad,
In this budget go to play big and clean game if i have same budget then i will go to...
1:Gulberg Green block-A 5 kanal farm house 30.5 to 40 million.
2:Garden City Zone 3 Opposite Golf Course 10 marla with two years installment option.
All above options are 100% save and i am very sure it will give you good return in shaa Allah.
zone-2
1:B-17 B block
2:G-11/3
3:I-14/3/4 35x60 close to markaz area at double road.
Remaining small amount divide to G-16 only on ground plots,Purchase 2 to 3 files in I-15 and forget 3 to 5 years,FT B block,B-17 G block,CBR-2.
These above small investment will give you good backup.This is what my thought BAQI Allah kareem.
Regards