Univeristy town for investment point of view

What is the future of university town housing socieity? In univeristy town rates are down as compared to top city. What if investment plan is for 3 to 4 years.

DEAR BROTHER HOW MUCH AND AFTER WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR INVESTMENT GETTING DOUBLED OR TRIPLED I GIVE YOU ADVICE

Abid sb, this is slow and low investment option at the moment… However, safe and secure… With very low sale purchase… They are waiting for access through motorway, which if give, could boost the prices… Medium kind of society…

Agree with respected Khan sab.

"Univeristy town"It's safe and good for long term investment.

Regards

It is totally dependent on a proper access, either through KH or I16/17 link, or proposed ring road, if they didn’t got a proper road access unlike what they have now, else future prospects are not very good for it and could be long long term investment, however, if they managed to get access from KH then prices can multiply more than double.

Dear Imran Khan,

Yes access issue is there but it will be resole in near future.

WT,AWT also have access issue.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

WT and AWT are almost on the edge of motorway and interchange is also there but they couldn't got access until now since quite few years, although they are backed by civil and army departments, which means getting access is not an easy thing and specially around airport would be really tough and challenging task, we get surprises in our country but not good ones, so wait and see.

@ khan sb & Mr. Nadeem, how is it totally safe ?? Is it approved by any authority just like LDA for property in lahore, etc

Secondly can any body share the latest price of 5 marla/8 marla specially on instalment price. Thx

Jigars, this society is present from the last ten years or so… Work is going on at slow pace… I think they have approval from RDA as well, but u need to confirm.

These societies including AWT and WT will be back bone of Zone II. Coz These are the nearest societies for CPEC. Coz CPEC will be connected @ Burhan Interchange.