University Town Person Or Property Dealer

Need a reliable person or property dealer working for University Town…

According to my knowledge University town is not recommended for investment by any 1.

I want to know the reason behind this?? Why…?? Situated just opposite to both MC and TC.

University Town…Never Recomended

@Ali I want to know the reason behind this??? Why never recommended???

Umer there is only reason for not recommending UT and that is the road access for it.

If some how luckily they got the access through KH extension or the new proposed Haji Cam route, then it's fate will change, rest there is no issue with UT as per my knowledge.

Development standard might be a concern which one can go and check and if feel satisfied then it's up him to buy or not.

But one thing is sure that whenever the KH is given access through the M1 interchange, it'll shift the Toll Plaza, or will extend the road for direct access through TC/MC then links will be given to both sides of societies. And if it is the new Haji Camp route then it can get benefit from that as well.

These route will be finalized by the end of this year and hopefully construction will start in the beginning of next year as the airport has to start max by 2016 mid or end.

One thing more Umer, i don't have any interest in UT or TC, i'm just sharing this information for discussion and as my point of view. I am also in between to invest in either UT or TC but still not able to make my mind as i'm not there to see both.

At the moment prices in UT are very much comparable to TC if you look at listings in zameen.com or olx for 10 marla and 1 kanal and with the time its getting momentum.

@Imran Thanks for the advice. I agree with u the price in UT is much less as compare to TC or MC. Making my mind but still confused which way to go…

I see the PECHS as more reasonable place, it is already connected with FG road and if KH got connected they'll have two access gates at both ends.

Plus point is PECHS is approved by CDA as well unlike MC & TC. Another thing is that CAA is currently accessing the airport through PECHS gate so they'll take care of it in future, even the airport route is different they're going to get access somewhere to that link.

Imran sb. PECHS has no relation with CDA, Secondly, currently CAA & New Airport staff are using Thalian road. Jor investment: PECHS… Big No

One must not invest in University Town.

@Nasir Sb. Sorry to say but can u tell me the reason behind this???

I don't understand why people don't accept realities and like to live in world of dreams and want others too?

We must appreciate if something is good for someone else.

I must say that University Town is good place for low budget/income genuine buyers not for the follower of peer double shah;)

so ask them to choose according to your budget, instead of fraud/trap no future etc.

University Town , not recommended.There are many issues not 1 to be discussed here.

They are thieves. They ripping me on the name additional development charges.

Does any one know is university town getting any access road from Kashmir Highway?