Upcountry enclosures suggestion request

Dear property guru's
I am looking forward to invest in upcountry enclosures for short to mid term. I would request your suggestion in this regard.

Regards

Too pricey, development standard seems good but prices are already too high. Last year by Oct 25x50 was at 12.75 lac that was repriced by society on Jan 1, 2018 to 24 lac and after 4 months society made that 35 lac in one years installment plan. Remember in 35 lac you can get a good 25x50 in CDA sector I-16 with Gas and Electricity available. Upcountry can be good for end buyer but for investment its neighboring societies like FOECHS, CBR2 are much better.

Thank you Imtiaz bhai…really appreciated

Imtiaz Bhai..

A couple more questions

Foechs is also being developed by UP Country, do you know why there is no construction in Foechs

Second question..Can I have your contact details please

Regards

FOECHS is a cooperative housing (having an elected administrative body) as per the Govt. rules of the cooperative housing societies. Whereas Upcountry is a private project. I have no idea if Upcountry guys are responaible for the development of FOECHS. A similar example is MPCHS (B-17) that was developed by Ch. Majeed as a cooperative housing. Whereas Ch. Majeed also started his private project Faisal Town that is location/development/price wise ahead of MPCHS.

Regarding no construction, I am not sure as on the same area adjacent to FOECHS, CBR2 many blocks and I-16 all 4 subsectors are possession but very limited construction. May be in that area people are waiting when access and other facilities improve construction can start at a fast pace. I think its all upto the owners whenever they like to start.

Send me a message in inbox and and we can connect.

Imtiaz bhia I am getting a 5 marla file in UP Country for 16 lac rupees. Is it worth it ? What do you suggest (the possible allotment would be in F block)

I am new with posting in Zameen.com forum. Can you kindly comment how to inbox you ? If you mean that I shall sned a email to you, I have already done so but you have not yet responded to my email

Regards

Imtiaz.ahmad.008500@gmail.com

Thanks, email sent

Regards