Visit to sector g-16/3-4

Visited g-16/3 & 4 last week liked the infrastructure
More than half area of 2 sub sectors is developed and the plots of 30 x 60 size in the area which is not yet acquired by society are priced around 55-60 lacs in g-16/4
Prices are same in g-16/3 but the land is acquired
What do you suggest? Dealers say investment in 30 x 60 plot is good at this time as developed plots are priced at 70 lacs plus and once these plots get developed the prices will be on the higher end

If you are asking for buying that… If and only if land is acquired and there is nothing on ground (like any structure) then it is very safe investment. Also, do pin point the place of investment with measuring tape so that there’s no depression or thing like that. Prices will definitely increase…

Naeem sir, your suggestion is good but in open place with no roads/street marks it is difficult to have pin point idea of plot. Only guess can be made.

moreover what is expected timelines of those plots of G-16/3 of 30x60 will get procession and developed?

Idea is enough, Secondly, nothing can be Said about expected time line but I think it’s better to invest here rather then I 12 and worth to take some risk. Even if development is not initiated in some time it would take some jump due to metro and airport etc…

Aoa,

I have good location 30*60 plot in Street # 26 G-15/1 attached with markaz on reasonable rate. Plot is good home construction and investment as well. Interested please contact me on 03018000177

How to inquire exactly which place is acquired by the society or which is not? If I visit the society office do they tell me the exact scenario?

I have visited G-16 almost 8 months before with a dealer having his office in G-15 markaz. He tried his best convincing me to invest in a non-possession plot in G-16/3 having size 30x60. He was on the point that within 6 months, G-16/3 will be developed as the society had recently acquired the land. But i have now come to know that the land is still having the same status as of before 8 months.