Want to Buy Some Property in Lahore Max 25 Lac

Dear friend and brothers,

I am an overseas Pakistani currently working in Australia as a engineer. Over the past few years I have saved some 25 lac to invest in Lahore, and I am visiting Pakistan to make some purchase.

Can you please give me brotherly advise where and what can I buy for 25 lacs in Lahore, it's my max. budget. Plot size doesn't matter and I would preferably keep it for 03-05 years. My main purpose is long term investment and qabza-free.

I shall be grateful to hear from all of you and learn from your experiences.

My best wishes and prayers for all Pakistanis and Muslims,

Regards,

Nadeem

Hi Nadeem,

For your money, I think Central Park Lahore would be the best investment option. It's a little far away from the main city but is pretty secure. 3-5 years is short period of time but Lahore is expanding in all directions like anything so there are good chances that in just about that time, Central Park won't be that far away from the city centre.

It's a fairly secure and clean project with as such no worries pertaining to land grabbing etc but just to be extra sure, it's best to go through some relative and have someone keep a constant eye on your property while you're away.

Thanks Nafees.

What is the location of Central Park Lahore?

You’re welcome Nadeem. Central Park is on Ferozepur Road. If you take the road that goes to Kasoor from Kalma Chowk, you’d hit Central Park. It’s a very neat colony and relatively new. Perfect for those who do not which to compromise on anything. There aren’t many new projects that are at par with this one. :slight_smile:

NFC Phase 2 is developing at good pace. A kanal plot is anywhere from 12 lac to 20 lac depending on location so you can buy two one kanal plots easily. In one or two years time their value will easily be double inshAllah.

What is the location of NFC Phase 2?

On Multan Road. Close to Bahria Town E block. See map below.

http://www.lahorepakistan.net/

Uncheck the top checkbox 'Housing Scheme Location' this will uncheck all housing schemes and everything will disappear. Now only check NFC Phase 2 and it will only show this scheme.

Central Park is nearer if you take DHA Phase 1 as the centre of the city. Also it’s cheaper. You can get a very good plot for about 11 lac. A better option in my opinion.

If you define Lahore by ring road you will agree that while NFC Phase 2 is at the edge of Lahore, Central Park is miles outside Lahore. Just being relatively closer to DHA doesn’t mean much. NFC Phase 2 is closer to Johar Town, Wapda Town, Iqbal Town, Samanabad and just about every other scheme. Also NFC is more reliable and development is faster.

NFC is a bigger project, I agree and it is rather conveniently accessible via the Ring Road but honestly speaking, it’s the first time I’m even hearing about this project. :slight_smile:

Sorry I was away without internet.

So what you suggest about DHA or Bahria Town.

Because I have seen some of my friends and it looks from their talk that DHA should be the top priority and then Bahria Town.

Is there any possibility of getting any thing in this in DHA.

Best regards

Nadeem

It's okay, Nadeem. No issues.

DHA is the most popular location in Lahore from an investment viewpoint. Bahria Town is having a hard time attracting new buyers but those who have their property there know they've made a solid investment. Unfortunately though, both of these areas do not fall within your range.

I have 1 kanal plot on ground all facilities available, you can build your home today and live today in Formanites Housing Society Ph-1 Lahore it is situated near DHA - 5 and just adjacent adjacent to State life Ph-1 Lahore. A beautiful society carpeted road. Around 20 families living in this society. 03228489001

Dear Nadeem,

If I may give you slightly different brotherly advice.

You want to invest for 3-5 years.

The question is what would I do if I wanted to invest for 3-5 years? Answer: I would not invest in Lahore. Period. I would invest in Islamabad zone 2. That is the place that is very hot in terms of transactions and is rising in value at a greater speed than any other place in Pakistan. Compared to Lahore, Islamabad property is very good for short to medium term investors.

Even if I want to live in Lahore for retirement or when i come back to Pakistan, I would, at that time, sell the Islamabad plot and then purchase a much better location plot in Lahore with the profit made on the investment in Islamabad.

In Islamabad zone 2, the places you can buy a good plot are the following:

(i) B-17 (sectors C or D) (ii) F-15 (undeveloped to be developed soon) Jammu Kashmir society (iii) F-16 Jammu Kashmir society.

Another option in zone 1 is G-14/3 undeveloped (you will be able to purchase small plot in Rs 2.5 million but it can be expected to give you very very good return inshAllah) - if you are willing to take some risk for very big gain, you can also go for a small plot in zone 1 sector E-12 undeveloped.

The risk is minimal, you will be able to get out of undeveloped investments in 3 years with profit.

All of the above are much better options than any option in Lahore. In Lahore DHA phase 8 was a good investment 3 years ago, but now DHA phase 8 has matured and development is started.

My advice is go for Islamabad.

Dear sir!

Kindly inform me properly that after some period you want to settle or may just want to invest. I do the same business. If you want to keep contact with me regarding this than mail me at:

asmaarif40@yahoo.com

I would also look at Engineers Town (IEP).

I agree with Nafees. Central Park is better than NFC phase 2. It is the society of future in Lahore, I bet.

Best regards,

Gulzar A. Butt, p.Eng 0300 848 2202

Hi,

My name is Mushahid and i am living here in Bahria Town from past 10 years and I am also working with the real estate here I suggest you to visit Bahria one time and then make your decision.

You will find many plots on good location under your budget.

For more details you can contact me any time.

I agree with Mr Nafees. Central park is better option when compared with NFC 2 on Multan Road. DHA is very expensive especially when talking about a budget of Rs 2.5 m.

Brother Nadeem,

Central Park prices are stuck from 7,8 years. Their promises are little on down side. And NFC 2 launched a year ago. Buy NFC if you want to keep plot for 10 years or so.

Nowadays the best society expanding is Engineers Town sector A. Engineers Town sector B, near Wapda Town already succeeded in market as it is a few hundred houses scheme. It is like Wapda if not more, now it's time for Engineers Towns sector A these are some societies who instead of marketing a lot focus on facilitation, in 5 years it will be like Wapda Town although Wapda Town phase 1 is 7000 houses project and Engineers Town 10k, but Engineers Town will be more equipped. Right now in 25 lac you will get 1 kanal, or 10 m on great location. This is brotherly advice. I do not have link to any society. And if you do not trust above advice, Wapda Town phase 2, Bahria Orchard all will match your price.

Do not invest in central park, Bahria Town, or NFC 2 . Cental Park skint right now. They need million of more investors to make it successful. In Bahria Town, you missed the chance recently prices increases, NFC 2, Wapda phase 2 will be fruitful in 10 years. Engineers Town sector a already becoming hit from 4 years in 3 years it will gain price. ;)