Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Buying Property discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Buying Property advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Buying Property discussion.
Nadeem
( 4 posts )

[34 Replies]
Dear friend and brothers,

I am an overseas Pakistani currently working in Australia as a engineer. Over the past few years I have saved some 25 lac to invest in Lahore, and I am visiting Pakistan to make some purchase.

Can you please give me brotherly advise where and what can I buy for 25 lacs in Lahore, it's my max. budget. Plot size doesn't matter and I would preferably keep it for 03-05 years. My main purpose is long term investment and qabza-free.

I shall be grateful to hear from all of you and learn from your experiences.

My best wishes and prayers for all Pakistanis and Muslims,

Regards,

Nadeem

2657 days ago In Buying Property
    Post Answer
    Nafees Bhatt..
    (336 posts)
    Hi Nadeem,

For your money, I think Central Park Lahore would be the best investment option. It's a little far away from the main city but is pretty secure. 3-5 years is short period of time but Lahore is expanding in all directions like anything so there are good chances that in just about that time, Central Park won't be that far away from the city centre.

It's a fairly secure and clean project with as such no worries pertaining to land grabbing etc but just to be extra sure, it's best to go through some relative and have someone keep a constant eye on your property while you're away.
      2656 days ago 

Nadeem
      (4 posts)
      Thanks Nafees.

What is the location of Central Park Lahore?
        2655 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
        (336 posts)
        You're welcome Nadeem. Central Park is on Ferozepur Road. If you take the road that goes to Kasoor from Kalma Chowk, you'd hit Central Park. It's a very neat colony and relatively new. Perfect for those who do not which to compromise on anything. There aren't many new projects that are at par with this one. :)
          2655 days ago 

Abu Hamza
          (5 posts)
          NFC Phase 2 is developing at good pace. A kanal plot is anywhere from 12 lac to 20 lac depending on location so you can buy two one kanal plots easily. In one or two years time their value will easily be double inshAllah.
            2655 days ago 

Nadeem
            (4 posts)
            What is the location of NFC Phase 2?
              2654 days ago 

Abu Hamza
              (5 posts)
              On Multan Road. Close to Bahria Town E block. See map below.

http://www.lahorepakistan.net/

Uncheck the top checkbox 'Housing Scheme Location' this will uncheck all housing schemes and everything will disappear. Now only check NFC Phase 2 and it will only show this scheme.
                2654 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
                (336 posts)
                Central Park is nearer if you take DHA Phase 1 as the centre of the city. Also it's cheaper. You can get a very good plot for about 11 lac. A better option in my opinion.
                  2653 days ago 

Abu Hamza
                  (5 posts)
                  If you define Lahore by ring road you will agree that while NFC Phase 2 is at the edge of Lahore, Central Park is miles outside Lahore. Just being relatively closer to DHA doesn't mean much. NFC Phase 2 is closer to Johar Town, Wapda Town, Iqbal Town, Samanabad and just about every other scheme. Also NFC is more reliable and development is faster.
                    2653 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
                    (336 posts)
                    NFC is a bigger project, I agree and it is rather conveniently accessible via the Ring Road but honestly speaking, it's the first time I'm even hearing about this project. :)
                      2652 days ago 

Nadeem
                      (4 posts)
                      Sorry I was away without internet.

So what you suggest about DHA or Bahria Town.

Because I have seen some of my friends and it looks from their talk that DHA should be the top priority and then Bahria Town.

Is there any possibility of getting any thing in this in DHA.

Best regards

Nadeem
                        2649 days ago 

Post Answer (34 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL