What About D-Block Of B-17???

I have a plot in D block of B-17. I want to know that:

- What is the current status of D block?
- Has the land been acquired?
- When it would be possible to get possession in that block?

Any help would be highly appreciated please!

THANKS FOR THIS DISCUSSION.WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT,I CALLED

TO MULTI THEN I GET SAME ANSWER LIKE BEFORE ANSWER WAS

DON'T WORRY SIR YOUR INVESTMENT IN SAFE HANDS BUT THEY

DIDN'T CONFORM ABOUT POSSESSION.

I THINK THEY ARE JUST PLAYING WITH INVESTORS AND MAKING FOOL.THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLE WHY THEY DIDN'T CONFORM ON MULTI WEBSITE?

HOW MANY TIMES I ASKED SAME QUESTION BUT NOBODY ANSWER ABOUT D BLOCK.

Possession is due in July-August in D and E block, but i don't think they will be able to hand over possession...

and yes in the last AGM, they said that they have not fully acquired D block so they will adjust the people who will be affected in E block or most probably now in F block...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR NASIR AT LEAST YOU UPDATE US.

IT'S MEAN THEY DIDN'T ACQUIRED WHOLE D BLOCK THEN HOW THEY

WILL GIVE POSSESSION FOR D BLOCK?

Which plots are clear ? Like series of plots clear and effected

Well it is very clear that D block is non-developed, how can they give possession in a non-developed block? E block is useless without completion of D block, that’s the important area that’s neglected. And i think, D block is a better investment rather than E and F blocks due to location. However, land acquisition is still a question mark. Next AGM meeting might disclose something about their plans on D block…

HOW MULTI SAY THAT ISSUES ARE RESOLVED IN D BLOCK?IT'S MEAN THEY ARE CHEATING TO INVESTORS OR MAKING FOOL.

SHAME FOR MULTI,

WHY THEY ARE NOT GO TO ACQUIRE LAND FOR D BLOCK?WHY THEY DIDN'T CLEAR AT WEBSITE THAT WHICH AREA ARE AFFECTED IN D BLOCK?

MULTI IS GROUP OF LOOTERS AND THEY KNOW VERY WELL HOW TO LOOT PEOPLE.

WHEN MULTI WILL GIVE NEW DATE FOR POSSESSION?

WHY ALWAYS CHANGE DATE FOR POSSESSION? WHY THEY NO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILURE?

IT IS MEAN THEY ARE CHEATING OR LOOTING PEOPLE,THEY CREATING THE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY.

WHEN MULTI WILL FEEL SHAME?WHEN THEY WILL DONE SOMETHING GOOD FOR B-17 D BLOCK?

HELLO ADMIN

WHY YOU CLOSED B-17 DISCUSSION?YOU CAN BLOCK PEOPLE WHO PLAY DIRTY GAME IN THIS FORUM.

Dr. Arshad... Ramadan Mubarak ho... Please stop posting in caps. According to basic forum etiquette it is akin to shouting. And we know you are not shouting.

Thanks

KHAN007 Ramadan Mobrouk to you.i will try my best in future.

we are requesting to Admin to reopen B-17 discussion and block those people who make problem in forum.this is not way to close any discussion.

we like to know when Multi will give possession to D block,when they will give new date?

Group of looters,when they speak true?

@Dr Arshad ,

i don't think they have blocked that thread,

you try to post there,

actually ppl were nauseated by irrelevant posts , so members discontinued posting, its my guess,

doctor sahib, what is meant by" Group of looters,when they speak truth " did you suffer in multi ,if yes please share your experience , it will help members

Yes please Admin, reopen that thread as it is locked..

Can someone please update us about Multi's campaign of seeking unpaid dues and giving tension to people?? Now they are sending messages about various discounts on plots etc for those who have not paid their dues..

Mr Dk,yes its true we are are suffering in B17 D block.

Always they give new date for possession that's why i asked them when they will speak truth.

Multi is one of Big liar in real estate history which they prove already.

its 100% conform Multi is group of looters who just know that how to make money but they don't know,how to keep promise.

when they will feel shame?when they will think for investors who stuck in B17?how they start project without land?how they make beautiful map?i think they know very well that how to cheat innocent people.

i am requesting to "Group of looters" please become serious for B17 and come to right path before you late.

Mr Dk yes it is true we are stuck and suffering in B17.

Multi is one of big Liar in real estate history who always forget to keep promise.

New name of Multi "Group of looters" who know many ways for looting.

i am just requesting to Multi: please fell shame and do some thing good for B17 and clear the reality.give last and final date for possession.

Agreed with junaid,Admin please reopen that thread.

Dk bahi many people are suffering in B-17,Allah Tala Multi ko naik hydiat da aur Multi investors per apna Reham kare Ameen.

Regards

Mr NADEEM why you are crying now?i conformed before MULTI will be sister company of Eden in future.at that time people were crying.you were happy also that they are giving possession in July.

My words are going to true,i will not leave them easy.very soon we are going to court.

Dear Doctor sab,

we can't do any thing and we know very well about our courts so wait -Innallaha Ma' As'sabireen-.

Regards

Mr NADEM write my words MULTI is group of looters and Fraudulent.

How they start project without land?why they don't know before about villagers?they have a much fraud money then why they didn't purchase land and resolve issue in D block?

again i conformed they are going to second EDIN so we finalizing case against Multi very soon.

Dr Arshad… Are you serious about going to court? For possession issue?? I don’t think the court will be helpful as the possession is near and they have delayed possessions in the past many times infact many societies do it.