What is nova city ?

Experts please educate us

Nova city is good for long term investment as it good location.Developed by Ch Junaid Afzal who already delivered good projects.It good for those who looking installments options.Price is also reasonable in installments 5 marla in 2 million in included development charges.

Regards

Good Location. Reasonable pre-launch Pricing, well-known developer, good access from cpec route (DI Khan - Hakla Motor Way) which is almost 90% complete.

Its a reasonable investment as if RRR route changes still it will be feasible due to CPEC.

However they should have included 7/8 marla plots

It is long term project, but i think better then other non NOC options lies in between adyala and chakri road.

Please keep this in mind:

1- It falls in TMA Fateh Jang, NoC process of TMA is quite quick, so its good. However, it is not under the boundaries of twin cities.

2- Credibility of developer is good.

3- Development charges are included in the quoted price, which is good.

Nova City check this blog
https://makeenmarketing.com/nova-city-islamabad/

They were offering more than 1.5 lac rebate last month or in some cases 2 lac rebate out of 4 lac booking, that is why dealers build so much hype about this and this huge rebate make me doubt about this society. I also check with some officials in New city wah and they said that New city has nothing to do with nova city, and they don't have any venture on stakes in nova city. So guys my conclusion is:

1. Just do the basic file trading on daily basis and just keep the file for maximum 2-3 days and sale in on profit.

2. If you want to keep some file than invest only the amount you could afford to lose. Do not put all of your major investment in it.

this can be a gold mine or a disaster. Be careful.

NOVA City …
Poor fellows attempted to pose that they really exist as a sound party & save some from already fake reputation but ۔۔۔
اے بسا آرزو کہ خاک شدہ

Nova