Where are the ethics?

I am using this forum from last 3,4 years, once upon a time it was very helpful for the property sale/purchase. From last few months members are abusing each other, promoting their personal benefits (societies), misguiding others.
I am not criticizing all the members, there are still many experts who gives sincere suggestion according to their best knowledge.

Sir human emotions are also like booms and busts in real estate. What you are talking about was a boom period. Now we are in bust so its natural to have such sentiments.

Other than that no society or sector is doing anything up to the mark or fulfilled their promises so leaving room for abuses. The forum members are not to be blamed but the developers and societies are. Meri nazar mein to in ki chithrool hone chahiye.

also its a good thing because whether they doing it to alert people or defame a particular society or promote another kamaskam in societies ki polen to khul rahi hain.

The question then is what can be done in this modern age of media and awareness, that the societies keep their promises or the government gets moved to regulate them properly. Once done and if done properly, Pakistan will definitely attract an unmatched amount of capital to flow in. Any practical thoughts or solutions?

Its not about media or awareness, its about human nature which is greedy and selfish. Everyone cares about their own individuality. If i am getting gains from a society than everything is good and perfect and if the society is corrupt and causing me loses than my patriotism will spark and the blame game will start from that society to almost everything that is there in Pakistan.

There should be Urban Real Estate Regulatory Authority (URERA). And complete set of Rules to regulate societies, schemes, land acquisition, possession, sale of files and forms, practice and registration as real estate agent, procedure for transactions, and also fines and penalties etc. URERA regulations should also set limits on the extent of expansion of cities etc.

Buson main choran bechanay walay or sarak k kinary “Sanday” ka tail bechanay walay ab promoters ban gaye hain, galian to dengay agar ap un ki dokandari kharab karogay, kuch threads main hud he ho gai, yani ap sawal karen to gali, jawab den to gali, logon ki ankhen kholen to ap os society se he sincere nahi, lehaza saray mil kar galian deny lagtay or phir se dosron ki ankhon per patian band detay hain… Or phir mu chopatay phirtay hain begherat kahen k pole khulnay per.

@Rana RS. Name calling is bad but diversity of opinion should be welcomed. What I have noticed is that some people over here are in the business of opening threads for the promotion of a project only, not a discussion. They do not appreciate alternative views and often get into unreasonable arguments to protect their "personnel benefits", as you called it. It is usually these situations which spin out of control.

We need to respect other's views because the mix of conflicting opinions not only enriches the discussion but also helps readers in drawing a balanced and fair conclusion.

Real Estate market if full of crap people. They are always there to misguide people.

I haven't seen a real estate agent in Pakistan to be honest. They are not familiar with this word "Ethics".

Rana RS

Yes, everyone is abusing and misguiding (in your opinion) while you are complaining and winning like a 5th grade school kid. What are you? Mother Teresa? Or Ethic police?

Perhaps you should go back to watching cartoons and quit hanging out on this forum with adult people.

It good to have thread here to uncover the wolfs in sheep’s cloths, lets differentiate it here, i believe they’ll not bark here.

From some time, people using this forum for promoting own interests like dealers do. When problems are highlighted these cramps start abusing. They create another thread immediately when see people hv started showing them real situation. I.e E-16 hv 5-8 thread active now a days for worse condition society

Dear Rana sb: Property market is dead and there is nothing constructive to share on the forum, so people spend time name calling and teasing each other. Wait when there is some activity and suddenly everyone will get serious about the business.

Agreed with Osloo

Khaaali channa baajey gaannah

Moral of the Story: People with filthy background use filthy language.

Zameeen.com is stormed by negative people… Should be aware of people with hidden agenda or getting paid for some tasks…