Where to buy 5 marla plot in 30 lakh?

I have bahria orchard phase 2, nfc phase 2 and dha haloki in mind for investment. Bahria and nfc have plots whereas dha has files. What do you recommend according to location and safe investment?

I have good option to invest in a residential plot contact with me. 03244213685

Regards,

I am selling my 5 Marla Plot. I am direct owner not a property dealer.

-5 Marla level plot for sale in Royal Avenue, Islamabad (This is my own plot)

--Street number is 17 and its 30 feet street.

--Fully developed area.

--Just few plots are left in this street.

--Gas is available.

--Water facility is available. There is no single complaint about Water in this society.

--Nayatel Internet service is available as well in this area.

--Underground severage system and purely clean and peaceful environment.

-- Price = 10 lac per marla

This is very speedy price raise area and prices are increasing day by day in this area because 90% area has been filled with houses already. Just few plots are left in overall society.

Royal Avenue is situated at Park Road near to Park ENCLAVE (a scheme of CDA). It is opposite side of Comsats University and Pak Turk school and this area is around 5 minute drives from Rawal Dam Chowk. This area with lots of schools, colleges and universities has gained recognition for being thought of as a very classy, posh and elegant areas of ISLAMABAD. This area is near to Bani Gala as well. With its marvelous development it is future educational hub of ISLAMABAD. This is approachable to all areas of Twin Cities.

Go for Bahria Phase 8 preferably M block.

Yes! M block has picked up good in recent times. It was down to 14 lacs and now a good location plot cost 20-23 lacs.

Abdul Qayyum and Naveed what about L block 7 Marla plot???

If you have plot in L block, hold it till BT expressway fully concluded pursuing the RRR route which is a reality now. L block is also appreciated and has seen it’s lowest.

BT expressway connecting point to RRR is still under a big game of players but as per the agreed feasibility, BT expressway has to be benefitted from RRR.

Yes L block is good especially 5 and 10 marla at height location.

There is some advantages in near future.There will be new (Gate) access to Adyala road.People already travelling to adyala road by L block side.

Regards

You can buy plot in Capital City Islamabad for good long term investment with good returns.

I-16/4 - 5 M

CBR2 Block A to D - 10 M

University Town Block A, B - 10 M

Foreign Office Housing - 10 M

All in CDA zone 2 with possession plots and ready to construct

Anything beyond 20 lac, I would suggest for possession plot based on current Market Situation

You may many options in islamabad for investment, but i will recommend you gulberg islamabad. I have been there recently, best location & infra- structure. You can visit their official website for live queries

https://www.gulbergislamabad.com/

\

Regards

Bahria Enclave is one of the most attractive n best society in ISLAMABAD

i will suggest you to buy non Develop plot in sector o 5 MARLA in 3, million

5 marla price starts from 3 million to 7 Million

as per location or area

feel free to contact

ma

safeer ahmed

0335-6500-777

Bahria town phase 8

Rawalpindi

5 marla

plot no. 243

L block

confirmed plot

possesion and all dues clear

ready for transfer

24.5 lacs

bargain offer at this price

Wont be on the market for long

ideal for short term investment

L block development is almost complete and plot is ready for construction.

prices will increase to atleast 30 lacs in the next few months.

Habib ur rehman

Probiz real estate

Sama arcade III

spring north Phase 7

Bahria Orchard phase 2, sleeping from past 2 and half year. All other societies have already enjoyed fair chunk of appreciation in last few months. But time for orchard is coming soon.

Lahore is far better than Islamabad, because of population expansion. People are moving from old city to suburb areas and there is no better infrastructure than bahria town.

BT Has given Possession in L Block. I went there last weekend. People have start constructing houses. I think from 32 to 40 lac range. Its best to buy for ready for construction plots. F-2 & F-3 have not announced possession i think.