Where To Buy A Plot In Mid March 2014

I want to buy a plot in Islamabad (any zone) in the next few days. I have around rs 50 lac for short time investment. Could anyone please advice best location with maximum return in the next 6-8 months?

Bro u invest short term so in my openion u invest F-17 or PECHS…if any info contact me : 03006895425 zubair

Zubair sb…Advise him some safe investment…Pechs is simply not recommended.Pechs is a dead investment…Sir check for g-15,bahria town,dha…

Hi mate ...

I am also from London. I have similar sort of money but worried about investment in pk,

@zubair why Pechs? why not bahria?

thanks

Asi

Thanks for your advice. Saadi do you have estimate price for G-15. Also Bahria and DHA are huge, which phase or sector you talking about?

Sir 30x60 size in g-15 or 10 marla in dha sector N in 40 lacs approx for a good plot…

C block B-17 (Multi-Garden). It has potential for doubling upon opening of Margalla Avenue. This could be in 1-2 years hopefully.

But also in the meantime, it will appreciate substantially.

@PK1 what is the current update about MA, as there are rumors that work has been stopped there and it will be completed in 2020 or so.. Just read somewhere on these forums actually..

So do you think its still safe to go with b-17 under current circumstances as bait-ul-mall issue is also there???

The road is 60% done... This government wants to make it a bypass of Islamabad. For the section from Sangjani B-17 to D12, there is no way it can be delayed for too long. You have to see the snaps to get a good idea yourself. They are on Facebook.

Baitulmal issue is in E block not in A, B and C blocks.

Pk1 can u provide me f.b links

Agree with Pk1.B-17 is good investment for a period of 5 to 6 months. Margallah avenue will not take more thn 2 years to complete. E block is still cheap and will give good returns on possession in july this year. C block kanal plot with possession is around 58 lac. Choice is yours.

My advise to go in best and reputed societies along isloo highway zone five as it is going to be second nucleus of population in coming year. Societies like DHA , NAVAL ETC are only available option for safety and reliability and certain standard living

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

So guyz which one we should go for? PECHS, B17, G15 or bahria, keep the 50lac amount in mind?

Agreed to crorepatti…i think then zone 5 should be better option for short term investment. Not zone 2 b-17 as it is dependent on MA completion. Just my thoughts act.

Why not in Gulberg with a plot of 30 x 60 valuing between 15 to 20 lac at present.

What is current price of 10 marla plot in Gulberg R bock? Any idea?

@PK1

You are not recomending E16/17 cabenit division. Why?

Ilyas bhai if UK-PK can afford some more money above Rs 5 million, then I would prefer B-17 C Block over E16/17 Cabinet.

E-17/3 Cabinet is excellent for rs 4 million range. But for Rs 5-6 million next bracket, I think Multi B-17 is better. After Margalla Avenue completion, it will rise more than cabinet because of proximity and price relationship with D-12.

InshaAllah.

Yes agreed with PK1

One 30/60 plot in B 17 E block in the area where no bait Ul mal issue

2 small plots in Ghauri town for short term investment.