Where To Buy A Residentional Plot In Islamabad/Rawalpindi In A Budget Of 40 Lac?

I have a plan to purchase a residential plot in Islamabad or Rawalpindi to start constructing my home immediately. My budget is Pak Rs. 40 lac.

What do you suggest in this budget where I should get a residential plot of 8 to 10 Marla?

Explore G-15, F-15, E-17, E-18, D-17 and B-17.

I would prefer F-15 and B-17.

PK1, is it possible to find anything in G-15 with a budget of 40 lakhs? Or is it a typing error in your post?

@PK1, Thanks for your suggestion. I have following queries in this regard:

1) What is your opinion to buy in Bahria Phase 8 , Rafi Sector.

2) Do you have any information about plot availability in G-15, F-15, E-17, E-18, D-17 and B-17. If yes, can you share a list with the demanded price.

3) Do you know any reliable property dealer who deals in your suggested sector.

Regards,

Khan sahib 8 marla good plot is 50 lakh to 55 lakh in G-15 but near iman bigara may be you can get for 45.

Ather Mumtaz you can get in touch with Syed Ibrahim he is a also a main expert/guru on this forum. He can get you a good deal inshaAllah. Plus he can give you excellent advice.

How to engage Mr. Syed Ibrahim? Please inbox me his number if possible. Thanks

Check PWD,PHASE 8,Peshawar RD Lanes,Airport housing Society 1,Korang Town,

Dear Ather,

1:Bahria phase8 if you like to construction home,it's the best place.

2:Dha phase2.

3:B-17

Select a desirable place for your house. There are many factors to consider when finding a suitable location on which to build your home. Think about a place you'd like to live long-term and keep in mind things like,

1:Availability of utilities. If you intend to have electric power, potable water, telephone, and other conveniences, make sure these utility providers offer them at your location.

2:Community infrastructure. If you plan to raise children, make sure good quality schools are available. Check to see protect you from crime,check the crime rate of the area,look at the distance you will have to travel to acquire basic commodities, and whether medical help is nearby.

May Allah bless and keep you always, May your wishes all come true.

Dear Nadeem,

Thank you very much for a very elaborative reply. I am trying to get a good deal in Bahria, Phase 8 or DHA Phase 2 or B-17 or I sector of Islamabad but don't know the fate.

If any of the forum member know any good deal, please feel free to discuss.

JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR to all members.

Regards,

You are always well come Ather bahi,

i am overseas but if you need any guideline feel free to mail me or sms +96597271971.

Regards

Check 8 - 10 marla in air port housing society Rawalpindi, an excellent place to live with security.

5 min. Drive from Islamabad air port.

Cabinet e-16/3 possession 10 marla good location plot OR police foundation F block 10 marla plot comes in your budget its a suitable size for building home both societies are good but e-16/3 have a bright future as its a proper ICT sector thanks

I sent u an invitation on skype. Plz accept.

Well Ather Mumtaz, you should clear your mind yourself on 3 points before making any deal:

1.Budget (you are clear on it about 40 lac)

1. Specific Location. You are searching anywhere in Islamabad or Rawalpindi. It is too unspecified and I think you will be lost in the remarks on dealers. Of course you cannot find anything in zone-1 in your mentioned budget but you should have better knowledge of your potential location keeping in view of your needs and work place before making and deal.

2. Time frame when you want to start construction of your house.

We all can give recommendations in accordance to our experiences and also limitations. But in reality these will be useless if you have not clear picture in your mind.

Airport Housing Society is better.

Dha phase 2 sector J,5 marla or a 7 marla in safari valey is the best option…