Where To Buy Home

I have 35 million

Through the following links, you will find the houses for sale in your price range.

houses for sale in lahore

houses for sale in islamabad

houses for sale in karachi

I hope this would be of help. Regards, Z@in N@deem

Kindly tell us the places where u want to buy a house??

E 11 islamabad 500 yards house .

Sir 500 sqyds minimum cost would be round about 45 million.There will be no house of 1 kanal available in this price of 35 million.Btw a 400 sqyds can be bought in this price.If u are interested i can buy u a good deal. My mail is:saadzafar92@outlook.Com

Investing in property is a wonderful idea to spend your money in property.I will suggest you to by homes in www.jclarkhomes.com/ that will be essential in terms of property adn value. When property price increases it will much benefit to you.

In 35 million 500 yard house if its not possible then should i go for 400 yards in e 11 or 500 yards in g13.Advise plz.Also I tell me transfer fee and other tax like capital tax on 500 yards and 400 yrds.In cda

Sir i will advise u to buy a plot and construct it if u can..Sir g-13,g-14/4 and e-11 are equally good sectors to invest.After the completion of kashmir highway g-13 and g-14/4 would gain more and e-11 is good from scenic point of view i.E margala hills. Btw at this moment development of e-11 s far better then g-13..Its ur choice now..U can also go for a house in g-10,g-11 sectors in islamabad... Btw u can contact on my mail aswell:saadzafar92@outlook.Com

Ajmair bhai there is a big difference between e-11 and g-13. In my view e-11 is more beautiful near the hills and forest, but g-13 is strategically a better location because it is on kashmir highway which is being expanded.

There are many educational institutions on kashmir highway such as islamic university and nust. So you have to choose whether you want a house in g-13 on a road going to the new airport, or in e-11 next to the hills, jungle and near the future margalla avenue.

Can someone tell me abt transfer fee and cvt on 500 yards house in g13.i have desided yo go forr brand new house in g13.plx advise that for self living its better to have ahouse with basement or without basement .

It all depends upon price at which it is available…if u have to pay relatively less amount for a basement then go for it otherwise do not opt for it…

Have u finalized the deal or u are still searching for a house... If u are still searching u can contact me at:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Kindly tell where you want to purchased houses,either in karachi,islamabad,or Lahore.if you want to purchase houses in karachi then you should have to invest in behria town karachi for long term investment, vestand you can also invest in dha city karachi for long term investment.