Where To Buy In Islamabad On Installments

Dear friends, I am looking for a house (3-5 bed, 5-8 Marla) in Islamabad on installments. Can anyone suggest any nice, clean, economical, with good return on investment properties/schemes?

Thanks, Shaz

Go for b-17 e-block dear, it is good investment with safety. Thanks

Dear Shaz, Ihsan Sb told you B-17 it is a gud option brother

What are the installments in e block of b17?

Sir i think in sector e plan for 30x60 is as follows... Down payment was 505000.. 5 quarterly installments of 180000...

Dear brothers Query is about house 3 to 5 bed 7 to 8 marla not about plot in e block possession is not ready so cant consider that option. Dear brother sadi In e block there are different downpayments 120000.145000.250000,550000. Dear shaz your budget is not mentioned u can check pine villas in d 17 a good option on installments plus also u can check housing scheme kuri alloted to grade 19 or plus officers

Are these instalments plans directly from society?

Thank you for your replies. My budget for house is +/- rs 10 million. I think most of you recommended d17 but i don’t know if there are any schemes for new houses there or just plots only. Kindly provide some more information about few good schemes/societes that you recommend. Ibrahim suggested pine villas so i am going to check it out. In addition, i am also looking for a good honest agent who can help me in my search. I am willing to pay him/her commission or however your business model works, i am willing to work. I basically live overseas and planning to buy a house now that i can pay off in two to three years.

Sorry, i meant b17 when i said d17…

Sir b-17 is a good option if u want to buy a property on installment plan.Sir also consider bahria town beacuse it is a good option…

Saad, thank you. Are there any schemes in b-17 for houses? Could you suggest any good scheme? I thought bahria town schemes were complete. Are they still making bookings for new houses?

Sir b-17 has plots not houses on installments as far as i know…Sir bahria town has the plots on installments e.G garden city etc are the projects where plots are on installments…

Basically you are asking to buy a house and you are getting all responces for plots in B-17 and flats in D-17, You have a nice budget you can buy a brand new house in CDA sector G-13 of 5 marla double storey, Which is way better than D-17 and B-17.

@nasir sb…i dont think so that any house is available in g-13 on installments…

Yes, Saadi Sb.

Saadi Sb: need ur cell number. Thanks

Yes you may get some options in bahria but i think that those houses are not constructed by bahria town instead they are constructed by private builders…

Sir kindly send me ur mail and i will send u my contact number…

Ihsanmarwat@hotmail.com

Sent