Where To Invest

I have around 2 to 2.3 million. Can anyone let me know where to invest I can wait for next 3 year as well. What I have survey is to buy in 1-16, Top City, F-16/3 (as development is going to start soon).

Your fruitful point is highly appropriated.

@Zeeshan,

you have multiple options for Islamabad.

1. Sky Garden - Flower Valley

10 marla file available at own/profit of 4 lac

Society cost is 18 lac payable in installments till dec-2016. Development charges are inclusive.

1. Sky Garden - Dream Valley

10 marla, society cost is 30 lac, payable in installments.

1. Top City

10 marla plot is availabe from 11 to 14 lac depending upon the phases. Development charges are 5 lac

1. Multi Gardens B-17, F block

10 marla file availabe on 1 lac profit, cost is 33 lac payable in installments.

@ MJ

Could you please tell how many instalments and amount paid so far for Multi Gardens B-17 F Block 10 marla plot

I /16 is good as it s a CDA sector and prices are reasonable.

In this budget you can get Gulberg good location plot which is also a good option.

What about f17 multigarden I heard, i can get plot in 22lac for 30x60 and if they start giving possesion price can high again.

@Zeeshan,

If you want to invest for 3 years, then TopCity could be a better option. It has potential to go high in next 3 years.

I am fond of Multi Gardens, the promised amenities of this locality are very tempting.

They say it is the BT of Zone 2 but let’s see if they can do it.

Dear MJ,

Dha phase2 N or P block 3.1 to 3.5 10 marla according to location

Bahria phase8 safari valley or F1,F2 also good and safe.

Multi B-17 E block.

TOP CITY.

ALLAH (swt) bless us all and help us in taking right decisions in life,May all your dreams and wishes come true.

Wapda Town Islamabad Is The Place Where Your Dream Of A House Become True In Affordable Price Or Where Your Investment Can Be Double In Few Months.

5 Marla,10 Marla,Kanal & 2 Kanal Plots Available For Sale.

Don't Wait To Buy Land,Buy Land And Wait.

Naeem Shahzad

0300 6813655