Where to invest 4-5 million in islamabad real estate market

I want to invest 4-5 million in a plot in islamabad in coming 2 months. I want to ask which place/ sector is the best to invest for a medium term investment (2-3 years). Priority is cda sector and zone-ii.
P.S i am new on this forum and want to say that i have seen many threads/ discussions at this forum which are unanswered and should be answered

Dear Raheel,
I this budget may you find something in I-14 or I-16 is good option also consider B-17 E block on ground good location plot 35x70 other hand must visit D-17.
Regards

Nadeem bhai .. I have visited D-17 (Margalla View Housing Society). I liked the development standards.

I would like to know your thoughts on it from an investment and living point of view. What are the current prices of 35*70 plots over there ?

Nadeeem bhai I do not want to invest in I-14 and 16 because already have investment in I-11 and I-16

Will visit D-17 soon

what about buying in C-16 or D-13? I also saw the map of C-15 which shows there are 5 marla plots in C-15 but won't saw any ad regarding their sale

@Tahir Qureshi....I would suggest 30x70 or 30x80 plots in D-17....don't go for 35x70 plots (unless investing for long-term). To my knowledge, 35x70 plots are not developed yet.

D-17 is good option for both living as well as investment

@Raheel

Max 6 months duration is the new medium term

Bahria Enclave sector J and N semi developed plots are recommended for 6 months with at least 10 lacs margins IA…

I agree with Zulu C-15/16 are long term investment as everyone know about CDA progress in recent years.

D-17 is good and safe option as for living or for investment in zone-2.

Margalla View Housing Society D-17 30x70 9marla 50 to 60 lakh depend on location.

Regards

@Sam what are the rates of Bahria enclave sector J 8 marla? what about investing in Sector F 8 marla?

Since I am researching the area myself For investment so I know the prices ....

J sector --street 10A And 10C...8 Marla 50 lacs. Approx , streets 10D...10H, it's 43-46 lacs

mind you just across the main Blvd price for J 10 Marla developed plot is 80-85 as its only 10 marlas

Another option is N, Where plots in under developed area is 50-52 while in developed streets it's 65+

My hunch is there are so good margins within 6 months , min 10lacs god willing...

If you disagree please give reasons as why I shouldn't invest, thx in advance

Bahria Enclave is way over priced and risky. Not to mention poor access road and filling issues. Except some area of Sector C, Bahria Enclave is 100% filling.

I agree with Nadeem Sb. Future is only for CDA sectors. Good days are coming for CDA after this election. Bad days are coming for Bahria and DHA.

Many thanks JDM bhai for your kind words.For investment CDA on ground plots are more safe than unknown developers projects.

Regards

@Nadeem sb which CDA sectors with plot size do you recommend in 50 lac budget both for investment and later living options

Dear All,

I am also on the same boat, want to invest 4.5 - 5 Million in next two months in Islamabad for at least 2-4 Years time period. I got different opinion on different forums. I want to know the best option to decide my investment for better returns.

1. OPF Valley 50x90

2. Bahria Enclave 30x60 (Already having investment in Block J)

3. Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 8

4. Gulberg Greens 30 x 60

5. C-16 CDA Sector 50 x 90

Personally i feel Bharia is more secure investment But CDA you never know when authorities will wake up. But it can give good returns.

I need your expert suggestions to take best possible decision.

Forget the options, think about what will change in 2-4 years and make decision accordingly. I have only one answer for you: New Islamabad Airport

@ Nadeem Bhai, kindly offer your comments regarding commercial plot D-18 (ECHS). Is it safe investment and what would be outlook.

@ JDM, Thanks a lot for your reply, would you mind to highlight any good options close to new airport?

Dear Ali Imran,

No doubt it's 100% safe investment but still access issue and it will take time to livable so consider as long term and it will give you good turn.

Regards

Dear Adz,

In this budget go to I-14/3/4 and i am very sure it will give you good return in shaa Allah.

Regards

Nadeem bhai is an alternate access is planned or possible for I-14? Because its current access is very poor.

The development is also very bad in that sector by CDA. But yes when it will be developed, it will be out of reach.