Where To Invest For Short Term

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Dear friends, I have a budget of 30 lac, I need to know where to invest in Islamabad to gain high returns, where there is still good room to grow.

Following is my experience:

- Didn't buy a plot for 15 lac at E-17 and now it is 35 lac.

- Didn't buy DHA Valley plot at half the amount paid and now they have doubled.

- Missed F-16/F-17
- Missed B-17.
- Missed ministry of commerce at 1 lac.

Now I have short-listed a few options, kindly guide me in the following:

- I-14, I-16
- University Town.
- Jinnah Garden.
- DHA Valley.
- Or any other option?

Your opinions mean a lot to me,

Thanks.

Well i think you should go with b-17 e block. Prices have gone up but still there is room for more increase as possession is due in July this year and if the margalla avenue problem got solved, this society will have a rocket engine on its back.

I would recommend you to go to multi orchid and faisal town for good return

I guess DHA Valley would be a good option… I am opting for the DHA Valley because the developer is trustworthy…

In DHA Valley, there were some concerns over construction in the past. I am not sure about the current development status, but before investing please confirm that the previous issues have been resolved.

I-14 and I-16 can give good retruns if CDA pay some attention to these sectors.

For short Term Investment Go for Faisal Town Phase 1 or wait for Phase 2 where as for 1 to 2 year investment go to B-17 e block

100% Go for DHA valley

No if no but only Dha valley jutt

Consider AWT, ECHS,D-17 and PECHS. They have good potential and prices will go high within 1 to 2 years.

For short term investigate the following:

• Top City-1

• Mumtaz City

• PECHS

• AWT

• ECHS

• F-17 Multi

• Bahria Enclave Phase 2 (pay instalments, slightly over budget)

@ A...I would advise you following options..

1-Extend your budget a bit and buy a commercial plot in dha valley(4 marla)..

2-Buy a 10 marla plot in dha phase 2 (ex comm) in sector N or P of size 10 marla..

Both the options are very attractive and will pay you good dividends plus they are safe and secure..If you want a good deals there i can buy you the one..

If interested contact at:saadzafar92@outlook.com

@ Saad saab, what is market rate for 10 marla plot in dha phase 2 (ex comm) in sector N or P? what other sectors are good for investment point of view?

Dear A,

I would suggest you to go for all dues clear plot of 30x60 size on map in Multi Residencia, which costs around 18 lacs at the moment. Good safe investment.

Thanks

@ sheikh sb…Sir sector N is best for investment right now as development is going on there and prices are still reasonable…Yesterday i sold the plot for 32 lacs in sector N of size 10 marla on one day payment…It is the best investment right now…I have many options available right now…If interested contact at:saadzafar92@Outlook.com

Multi orchards, b17 e block, Wapda town, AWT and DHA valley commercial

Invest 18 lcas in Multi Residencia and remaining 12 lacs in Wapda Town. You will get a good return in 6 months span, InshaAllah.

Regards

I visited DHA valley it will take 5 to 6 years there is no sign of development more then 12 km to high way but it's very sure after 5 years it will give you good return if you like to DHA then go to phase 2 new sectors K,L , M ,N and P

1: B-17 sector E

2: TOP CITY

3: DHA phase2 new sectors

4:MUMTAZ CITY

5:for very long period DHA valley

Undoubtly DHA valley as it is most reliable housing society all other are not reliable

@Khan sb. Please suggest All dues clear multi resdensia file without number vs A block 30X60 plot with number?