Where To Invest In Islamabad Nowadays

Asslam o Alaikum, all Zameen members!

I have 30 lac rupees in hand, I want to invest in Islamabad where I can get heavy return in 6 months to 1 year. Please advise me any good location as well as relevant property dealers.

Thanks a lot.

Sir you can get a 10 marla in dha phase 2 N block in nearly about 33 lacs ± and its a good option to invest right now…

Dear Saadi, when is possession expected in N block. I DHA has not started the development work at N block. Right?

Your time horizon is very short, real estate is a bit medium to long term investment.Only property dealers with lot of experience and info/inside info can make money in 6 months.

Dear Mr. Waseem,

just have a look to the a project called Green Huts Farms Houses.

They 5,10,20 kanals. 5kanal just 35lac. It was just 25lac, only after a month they revised the rates to 35lac.

contract person Mr. Umar 0333-5387979

i have a plot of 5kanal in Green Hut also.

@ scorpion…Sir development is going on there and what we can assume is that possession can come with in next 2 years although no official verdict by dha…

If you are a risk taker, you may get one or two 8-Marla plots in DHA Valley, return can be heavy, but not in 6-12 months. You may double or triple your investment within a span of 3-5 years or even more (risk factor is very high, that’s why return can be high as well).

Thanks all for advise. Let me see more suggestions.

Its better to go for Zone2 , becz of airport , C sectors coming up , and Margalla Road , You can even go for Multi Orchard where you can invest for Farm house 5 Kanal if you can afford installements

Regards

If not then one more idea if u have some more money :-) take something in bahria town (commercial) flat or shop

Regards

Waseem: Real estate market is stangnant at the moment and nothing moving except CDA sectors, DHA-II or some other places where houses are constructed. If you’re a risk taker, then you can choose from: BT-ph8, Gulberg, DHA-II (K, L, M, N). And if you want to play safe then: (BE-1 plots/apartments, B-17, F-17).

Why not one should go for b-17 e block 30*60 (23-26)or faisal town good plot (22-24)(one has to pay about 16 right now) if we are considering 6 -12 months?

this is more question than suggestion as now a days i am making market analysis to make little more investment.

Bro do you still need clarification about faisal town??Every one can well analyse what they have delivered against their tall claims…

Saadi bhai baat to 1 cror ki hai magar yesterday development dekh ker aaya hun .and this is the only reason .

Saadi Bhai you are absolutely right but i visited ft yesterday and development has started this is only reason i am considering it otherwise i am already in loss in that town

Bro i do not think so that one should put more money in it.rest is your choice.

Saadi bhai thanks for input.

Welcome anytime bro…

Saadi Sir, Can you please provide some insights into the Q block of DHA -II. Prices seem very attractive. I understand it is a long term investment, lets say 5 years.

Brother Q block is not in dha 2…Its dha phase 2 ext…Brother i think if you are going for investment keeping in consideration the time period of 6 to 10 years,then it can give handsome returns.Yes you are right prices are attractive there but remember that majority of the files are without development charges which are 14.65 lacs in some cases and 6.5 lacs in some cases…These rates vary from block to blocks. Total amount for the types of files are same…If you want to buy a one,you can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals and further guidance.