Where To Invest To Take Benefit Of New Airport? FT, TC Or MC?

I want to invest in a property to take benefit of the launch of New Airport. The budget is approx. 3 million. Which location is best in this regard?

Some people are saying that Faisal Town (FT) is better than Top City (TC) or Mumtaz City (MC)as the price of 8 Marla plot in Faisal Town is more than 1 Kanal plot in Top City. I need opinion in this regard, and if you think any other location has great potential, please suggest.

Top city

TOP CITY is the best for investment.

Regards

Faisal Town or CDECHS (30x60) would fall in your budget with better results !

Top City with eyes closed…

Yes do buy in Top City, as it’s investors wants more people to join them for prayers and hopes :slight_smile:

TOP CITY will pay you Insha ALLAH.

Faisal town is far better than top city for investment. Here people are just selling their products. Then cabinet society of course as ISBase said

Faisal town is expected to offer better living than another other society in Zone 2. It is close to airport but not close enough to get disturbance from air traffic.

From investment point of view FT is also expected to rise substantially when real estate comes out of slow down.

Finally, FT does not have any road access dispute and connects well with M1.

(and please do not close eyes when investing your hard earned money)

I think that TOP CITY is far better than rest of Zone 2 societies and it is having a very bright future ahead. Apologies to others with whom i differ.

Regards.

Well said Isloo that “do not close eyes when investing your hard earned money”

TOP CITY is a good investment opportunity, and of course i agree that do ur investment wid open eyes.

Regards.

My own opinion is that if ur looking at the short to medium term than TC is the better option as the base price is low compared to the other two societies and hence chances of higher percentage growth with the recent development regarding airport route…

However if you are investing for the long run you need to see the actual work on ground… Although i have a plot in TC myself but i feel that the pace of development is extremely slow and no real estate investment can be good for the long term unless they deliver the end product on time… Unfortunately the focus of TC management has always been on the airport and the road rather than their own responsibility which is to develop the project…

TOP CITY is good for long term investment.FT is also good and safe.

Regards

I agree with Umair1234 that in Top City not only the speed of development is too slow but the quality of development is also very poor and that is why as Umair1234 said after many years the price is too low. The only thing which they were trying to sell was its neighborhood of future air port but even for that they could not succeed as they could not manage access issue and progress of development. That is why not only end users (genuine buyers) but thoughtful investors remained away from it and resultantly its price remained low. Only those investors opted it who used to invest with “closed eyes”

First category beneficiaries: If you can get a good bargain in G-13, G-14, G-15, F-15, G-16 that is ideal. Because when Kashmir Highway is completed (and that will be the foremost priority for opening of Airport), the sectors which line this main artery will be the biggest beneficiaries.

Second category beneficiaries: These will be TC and MC if these schemes get access through interchange.

Third Category beneficiaries: These will be schemes near Fateh Jang Road side such as F-17, E-16/17, E-18, Faisal Town, PECHS etc.

Fourth Category beneficiaries: These will be schemes such as D-17, B-17, AWT, Wapda Town and even Multi Orchards because of access smooth access to Islamabad through Kashmir Highway and to far end of Pindi through future Thailian interchange.

Chaaa gaye ho janab PK1, very nice.

Very right PK 1 , TOP CITY will be one of the major beneficiaries after the completion of Kashmir Highway, where work is at full swing. So anyone who want to invest near new airport, TOP CITY is best option.

Yes work is at “full swing” but development work is “out swing” and swing in the air