Where Will The Crowd Go Next!

Islamabad (ICT) is a rather small area, most of is already populated and damn expensive. Yet there is a never ending appetite for having a piece of land or a home in Islamabad.

The current flow of investment and construction is towards three of the last Islamabad sectors, G-13, E-11 and D-12, if we talk about islamabad proper.

E-11 is already out of reach for many and you can hardly find a decent plot at an affordable price, besides it has some minor and major issues as well.

G13 will soon be sold out and apart from its location, has one of the worst development (my own view) yet people are buying there. Which is another proof that ICT will always be on top regardless of excellent developments in Bahria and DHA etc. One can buy a beautiful one Kanal plot in DHA at the price of 7 Marla in a good location in D-12 for example.

Then comes D-12, still affordable to some but rapidly slipping out of reach. All good location plots are gone, almost. You will struggle to find corner plots and Margalla facing plots and if you do, they come with a big price tag already. The elites are moving in, I was told that a one Kanal plot as 'created' for an ex judge recently. This tells you the future picture.

Now the big question is, where will the crowd go next after these last CDA sectors. I am asking about specifically about the sectors located within Islamabad and not the countless schemes scattered around Isb, trying hard to present themselves as Islamabad proper.

Thanks

Crowd has no option but to go either in Zone 2 or Zone 5.

Thanks Shiakh saahab

Zone 2 and zone 5 are both large areas but whihc one would be the preferred new CDA / ICT society , closest to Islamabad. With time i have learned that the closer to Zone 1 , the higher the price tag ( regardless of development standards ).

Zone 2 and Zone 5 are equally far away from Centre of Islamabad (Zero-point as reference). I guess then it would come down to development standard for which Zone-5 is definitely superior.

My first option would always be Zone-1, but if I have to choose between Zone 2 & Zone-5, I would choose Zone-5.

G-14 is the best for future investment

Middle class to go to zone 2, 4 and 5…all are good places

As New Airport is now approaches to completion, despite huge corruption. So, Investment will be crowded around this area very soon IA

I went to G-15 last week. Surprised to know that there was almost 10% decrease in prices within one year.

One of my friend sold his plot in G-15 and moved investment to Gulberg Greens.

Why you think G-15 is declining ?

CDA despite ill management and lost credibility will still remain the market king.

Zone 2 and Zone 5 are the next clicks.

Don’t know why G-15 declined. I don’t think it is continuously declining. Correction phase might have adjusted its price after 2012-2013 hype and hike.

To me zone 5 is separate whereas zone 2 has flow sector numbers .with passage of time zone 2 will be considered islamabad like g13 ; e 11 ; h13 .previously we considered them too far to build home back in 2005.

Zafar sab may be non developed sectors like E-12, G-14,I-11/2

Sir jee please please dont trust cda for non developed in i 14 i had plot on service road that was not completed . 1-14/1 st 1 .i waited many years that it will be made but finally sold few monts ago. Specially when some part is left simply run away.

Even look at multi D block of B-17, ali block phase 8 behria

this is my expirence it can be round with others

My Personal Opinion:

CDA new chairman seems to be energetic and will clear G-14, E-12, I-11/2 etc in coming years as they have make clean / clear the routs of new airport before its operations.

@Rehman…CDA new chairman might be energetic…but it is actually the system that is not changing… And until it changes we cannot expect any major milestones by CDA anytime soon…

What is financial position of CDA any one knows?

i heard that CDA BADLY NEEDS C sectors to be launched for operations.

Is it true?

I think DHA 2(K, L, M, N), Bahria Enclave & B-17 have attraction to grab crowd’s attention.

Zone 2 will attract crowd definately.

Has G-15 really declined 10% in price? It is really shocking..

Can seniors please comment why has that happened ?