Which Is Best Investment (Real Estate) Area/Society In Islamabad

Please share your expert views regarding which is best investment area/society in Islamabad keeping in view the current situation and events.

Well I think AJK zone 5 and University Town Islamabad are best for investment point of you ( minimum investment point of you like 5 to 12 lac) . If you want best return after 8 years.

^man you’re a loooooooooooooong thinker…lolx

Top city, PECHS and Sky Garden

Refer to investment, No doubt PECHS if Kashmir highway touch it, Top city, I-16 (if it get main road access), F-16 (if they are sincere to develop) all mensioned has good oppertunity in futur.

If you are looking for residentail, G-13/14/15, F-15/17, National Police foundation O-9, Bahria and DHA 2.

@Faisal

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Can you comapre 10 marla price between these societies.

DHA Islamabad Phase 2 is the best area for both residence/investment.

Agreed with Shahid. Specially K,L,M,N blocks and specially K and L blocks as they are totally developed and posessioned area. Plots are selling from 65 to 90 or even crore.

Once there is reasonable population K,L block kanal plot will be crore+.

DHA is good for both living and investment. People living in K,L blocks can use educational, social and health facilities just other side of the road.

This is my personal opinion and you are always advised to do your homework before putting your hard earned money, thank you.

Ehsan what you think about N and P block

rates are lower at this moment which block you prefer in Dha 2 ex comm for at least 5 years period

Advance Thanks

Hello guys,

I am looking for investment in Airport enclave ( Marketed by Star and builders are Land Linkers.

Kindly advise.