Will Ghauri Town rise in 2015-16?

Gulberg management is discussing options with ghauri town people to establish a road between gulberg and ghauri town all the way to lehtrar road and park avenue.

If this plan get shaped, it will change everything not only for gulberg but also for ghauri as it will enjoy multiple access roads from three directions. I think price of plots in phase 7, 8 & 9 will skyrocket in days.

Ghauri Town has only 5 Marla plots

Javed Bhai,

you are right they are only 5 marlas but phase 7, 8 & 9 of Ghauri town sits right next to Gulberg Green so very good location for people on budget.

Rest Allah knows the best. Yar kindly merey other threads par bhi kind feedback de diya karo. Allah aap ko khush rakhey.

When did they launch Phase 8 and 9 of ghouri town?

Humza Manzoor Sb.

Kisi dealer se information le lain, 8 & 9 are also in their plan. Nahen to Haji Sb. Se khud rabta kar lein.

Baqi Allah Raham farmaey. Aap bahut azeem aur nafees hain.

Sorry Hamza Bhai, I meant to write Haji Ali Akbar Sb.

I think for a low budget, Ghauri Town is best investment for future.

Phase 8 and 9 ki booking suru ha kia???

Ali Bhai,

Its an inside new from a very reliable source about the meeting between Ghauri Town Management and Gulberg. Baqi Allah is the one wo knows everything. Jazakallah-u-khair

Dear Imran dont you think its another scam where shamlat (Government land) got sold to innocent people. Ghauri town 8 and 9 as you said is in pipeline but not finalised.

What is the legal status of ghauri town, can you please elaburate like Multi B-17

Faisal Bhai,

You are correct in pointing that out. Ghauri Town doesn't have NOC from CDA. But trust me as many people living here already, no government in Pakistan will have the guts to remove anyone.

For a low budget it is a great option and close to Faizabad. Thanks for making the comment, Allah aap ko kush rakhey aur aap par apni rahmat karey.

Thanks.

Faisal Bhai, This is only minutes away from Faizabad so great option for someone looking for small investment or place to build house.

Imran bhai a friend of mine has bought a 5 marla house in gouri town when i checked his purchase dcuments notied it was dedicated place for grave yard. Upon a question by friend i remained sielent as dont want to give him tension.

I know another friend who constructed three houses for sale purpose but not a single house get sold since last one year.

Faisal Sb.

That is really a sad story, and if that actually happened then Ghauri Town should be ashamed of it as well just like B-17.

I never supported this place until I got information that Gulberg Greens will be connected with Ghauri Town all the way to Lehtrar Road.

Now there are some parts of Ghauri Town which are pretty bad for flooding and I would try to stay away from there as houses are very hard to sale in those areas.

Yes there was a guy who was selling his five marla double story house in 40 lacs

15 upfront and rest after four months I was very interested but then lost my interest cuz its ghauri town u never know its not a proper society

So faisal is right people are finding difficulty selling houses there

Allah behtar jaaanta hai Sab

A big problem is that no NOC from CDA, and CDA instruct Gas, ISECO and water to cut connections in those societies who have no NOC, Rest Allah knows best

Kami2K Sb.

Normally that is how things are done, but gas and electricity and water supply is already available.

Not having NOC can be a problem for someone like Top-City with no developments or possessions given as everything can be placed on hold, while societies like Ghauri Town are so populated already that no government will ever have the courage to stop providing them gas and electricity. AFter all these are voters.

So after possession and construction of residences is the point where NOC becomes almost irrelevant.

Ghouri town is a good project they have applied for noc there appliction is in the pipeline.very soon they are getting electricity in phase seven it is good time to invest in phase seven