With investment of 15million ,is e12 good option right now ?

Hi experts ,

Just wanted to have your opinion , is E12 good option to invest in islamabad now with 15m ,if so which sector and is there any legitimate dealer who can guide me ?

Any suggesion other than e-12?

ANy one please ???

CDA investment is generally good, have long term appreciation and gains good overtime and is safe.

Regarding which Sector to invest. E-series is considered as a posh sector, E-11, E-12 are middle tier that are lower than F but Higher than G and I. E-series a bit on expensive side suits end buyer better. It is a bit expensive and less frequent trading than cheaper ones in I series.

-- If you prefer to buy and construct E-12 and D-12 are solid enough.

-- If you consider plot based investment, than I series, in particular I-15/12/16/14 will suit better and expected to have better ROI prospects.

Try to get category plot (boulevard, park facing or wide street size etc.), once the sector develops, due to limited number of category plots they become more exclusive and better in demand.

For buying a plot in the developing cda sectors kindly advise the names of some trustworthy estate offices based on personal experiences.

I agree with Imtiaz, CDA investments are great if you can manage to hold it for long term.