World trade center dha phase 2 launch

Dear propoerty adivsers,

Please advice what would be the market value of dha phase 3 after launch of hyper star and world trade center in front of its gate.

Is it worth the investment now :

Is there a map avalaible for DHA phase 3?

And what are the plot size

Saadi bhai, What is the response to Hyperstar is it attracting enthusiastic shoppers. How do you reckon this will impact on WTC prices? I hear other brands are also going to open on 14th Aug? Is that right? Have they completed other floors?

@isloo…Sir the pace of finishing work has been increased by giga group…I have not been to hyper star due to some commitments but it is definitely a big hit and response would be surely overwhelming…Yes it is being heard that more and more brands are going to open soon infact giga group has already signed a contract with 37 brands and one by one they would approach soon.

Good news for A-H blocks. Rite saadi bhai?

Saadi, what is going rate for shops in WTC?Thanx

Very underestimated place since its launch!

Saddi Sahab, could you please shed some light on the parking situation there. Do they have underground parking and if they do then, how many floors?

That place has always been thought of having poor parking space?

I doubt they will have under ground parking for customers, might have a have reserved floor only for shop owners and workers. About the same as in Centaurus.

Then a fundamental question arises!

Without the good parking space, who will come for shoping?

Heard that they have two floor underground parking, but I would like someone to confirm who has been there.

Abdul Qayyum I am sure they must be having a decent parking space, although it might not be big enough to accommodate all visitors. But lets face it, WTC won’t be visited by people from Islamabad and Pindi the way they visit Centaurus. It might be more like Safa Gold Mall, so may be they could find a way to manage. Only time will tell.

Isloo G/ Falcon Sb

I am living in DHA-2 and roadside parking inside DHA-2, beside these towers is surely out of proportion. Al-Ghurair must think a separate plaza, alone, for parking if there are no basement parking floors in these towers.

If that is the case, then you have a valid point.

Sirs they have a decent parking space in basement...Although did not went there these days.You might find rush in initial days but with the passage of time, things will get better..

No shops for sale as they will rent it out themselves and some initially allotted shops are not being sold by owners as they know that WTC may become next big thing in the area.

One more thing, i a foreseeing an unexpected surge in rush with the latest developments as with the askari towers getting inhabited along with these commercial ventures on round about and at WTC dha 2 might turn into a rushy place but i also see unexpectedly high returns on investments with these developments as business activity will sky rocket in the area.

@Saadi

There is a lot of sense in what you say, sir

If 37 brands are coming then it is a place to ponder upon!

I live in DHA 2, yesterday visited the Hyperstar, parked my car in the basement level B1. Parking place is not well managed but will get better with time. Ther have additional parking as well.

I understand from Al Ghurair Giga office that possession for WTC offices will be given in Q1 2018. The current market price for these offices is 13 K/sqft. The new shops offered at floor 2B are at price of ~75 k/sqft. Do you expect any significant jump after possession in price of these offices? I shall appreciate your view for medium term investment.