Would like to invest 4m, but where?

Aoa! I would like to invest 4m for 2-3 years, but confuse. Kindly suggest, i will be very thankful.
Jazak allah

Bahria town Buy 10 marla plot or house awami villa cost 34 lac rent monthly 17000 ready to live and expected to go 40 lac with in four month

Regards Fahd 03229922001 03339922001

You should also consider c block of b-17 multi gardens. Prices will experience a jump when cda starts work on margalla avenue which was suspended for last one year. In this budget there are substantial funds allocated to federal government for development. So the chances are bright.

Thanks for the prompt reply, what about any opportunity in lahore like bahria or dha phase 8 plot specially y block or what do you suggest?

For lahore, i would suggest to go for phase-9. The prices are going to increase rapidly after the balloting, which may happen anytime around.

Hold your horses for a while, let the market settle down with post budget repercussions.

I would suggest you to go for awt phase 2 lahore. Its a good project of pak army located on ideal loction of lahore.. Where you can invest low budget and will get more profit .. For info you can contact me : Malik nadir: +3218456111 Hassnainestate@gmail.Com

For Lahore i will prefer you DHA Phase 9, but hold a bit brother as MBS said that let the market settle a bit you can gain more thn enough even after the settlement of the market ;) as you can reserve your investment for 2- 3 years.

Best of luck

If you want some thing else, then there are many many other options, all you have to do is just express your desire here & we will try to show you the best possibility inshallah.

Peace

You could play a bit more risky (more dividends!!)

Get a commercial plot (new bookings only)

Pay the downpayment and keep some money for the 1 st installment. Try and get rid of it just before the 1st installment - which could be from anywhere from 3-6 months.

Greater the risk, greater the rewards.

Hungry for more? Buy now, not when the market has settled down.

Sir u can go for dhas bahria town b-17 d-17 d-18 f-17.

Should i invest now? Or wait kindly suggest and if commercial then where?

Sir u can buy something in zone 2 societies and zone 5 residential schemes.Zone 2 includes g-16,f-16,b-17,f-17,d-17,d-18…Zone 5 major societies are dha and bahria town.Can u please mention that for what purpose u are going to invest i.E u want a plot to build a house or u just want a investment??

Dear ahmed For investment purpose ist of all visit above mentioned societies one by one it will take ur 2 or 3 days but i am sure that ur 80 percent confusion will be release. Just for investment purpose try to select under development areas as compared to proper developed sectors.

Thanks syed ibrahim & saadi, mr. Ibrahim, i am from lahore and can you please suggest me some areas of lahore, as the once mentioned above seems to be from islamabd.

Sir u can buy a plot in dha phase 2.G-16,b-17,jinnah gardens,d-17,d-18…

Dear ahmad, some one from lahore may help you better in this regards.

Did you hear about dha phase 5 extension???. Its cheaper now,and increasing rapidly, Non possession but balloted,

Phase 5 - m block prices are now more than 75 lac,

If you could increase ur budget, consider 1 kanal file in z block dha phase 8 or a 10 marla plot in phase 8.

Dha phase 8 has been a prime time investment for nearly two years and it still has a lot of potential.

Refer the rates of phase 5 across ring road. 1 kanal is more than 15 million for worst located plots.

Cheers

People are saying, you should invest before eid.