Zone 5 Societies Other Then DHA And Bahria?

Zone 5 societies other than DHA and Bahria. There are so many societies operating in Islamabad Zone V other than Bahria and DHA. Your inputs regarding potential of these societies present position, future with pros and cons is requested.

Regards.

There are many societies in Zone 5, but when we prioritize, DHA and Bahria are best options, others are PWD, O-9, Capital Enclave, Gulberg, Naval Anchorage, Jinnah Garden, River Garden, Soan Garden, Pakistan Town, and many more.

@Ulfat hussai, if you are talking about PWD, NPF, Pakistan Town, Korang Town. These societies are good for "living + investment" and in my opinion may be not that good for investment only. I've recently sold my two years old house in NPF and just made a profit of half million only. On the other hand If you talk about the Naval Anchorage then this society has lot of potential and excellent for living and/or execllent for investment as well, just sold a 20 marla plot which I bought 10 months ago and made a profit for 4.5 million over an investment of 3 million, like wise sold a 5 marla plot which I bought few months ago for 1.5 million and sold it for 2.4 million. At the moment I'm building two house at NA and both are for sale.

http://tinyurl.com/qcspakistan

Foobar, in Naval what is the price range of a 5 marla plot ? Is it worth investing now ? Is it located in proper Naval or Naval extension ? Thanks

@ Foobar Nice post though just emphasizes on Naval. What is your take about others like Gulberg and enclave?

@ Nasir Sb plz evaluate the societies as per priority with your comments.

@Nasir Khursh.. - price range of a 5 marla plot? Price range of level good location plot(with out any need to build a basement or need of filling) starts from 2 million and go to 2.5 or 2.6 millions.

• worth investing now? it is a tricky question and the answer to this question depends on who is asking this question. The investor/speculator or the end user.

If you are an end user then may be you delay your purchase(if you can) and then observe what happens to the market. If you are a speculator/investor then you'll buy now in the hope of even higher price.

• located in proper Naval or Naval extension? I'm talking about 5 marla plots in the old and developed part of the Anchorage.

@Ulfat hussai.. I've heard that these two will provide good standard of living when they are built and possessed and, this is not some thing new or extra ordinary for zone V as there are already quite a few societies and towns which are doing that now for people across all income levels.

Zone-5 Priority wise:

1-Bahria Town Phase 1 to 6 2-DHAI-II 3-Zaraj 4-CBR Town 5- River Garden 7-Soan Garden Open Electrification 8-Naval Anchorage 9-NPF O-9 Open Electrification 10-Korang Town Open Electrification 11-Jinnah Garden 12-PWD Open Electrification V.Good location. Less open Spaces. No maintenance of roads and street lights etc. 13-AGOSH-I Open Electrification 14-Pakistan Town 1 Open Electrification V.Good location. Poor Town Planning Less open Spaces. No maintenance

Under Development Projects in Zone-5 1-Al Hamra 2-DHA Valley 3-Gulberg Town

Mian Nadeem

Thanks for information sharing. I agree mostly with rating but in my opinion Korang Town and National Police Foundation are better than Naval.

Rite Hamza, they are. Foobar, Thanks, i am not an end user, i was planning to buy a 5 marla plot and keep it for 4/5 years.

@ Mian Nadeem Thank you for the valuable information. Actually i am planning to buy a plot in DHA Phase 2 extention with the intention of making home for personal living in next 4 to 5 years. Will it be worthliving society by than? further what is the price of open certificate now a days.

Thanks

I dont agree with Mian Nadeem. I think rating should be as follows

1- Bahria Town

2- DHA phse I-II

3- Naval anchorage

4- Gulberg ( In future if they develop societyb as per plan)

5- PWD

6-Jinnah Garden

7- remaining societies

As Naval Anchorage is a society of Navy thats why it sholud be number 3 in Zone 5

@ Tanzeel, do you think dha phse 2 ext is a wise move for constructing a house within next 4-5 years? 1 kanal are fetching around 20 or so lakhs dependant upon, which block. Plus 14.5 lakh development charges. The reason why im questioning it is due to it being a massive project by dha and unsure whether they will be able to complete half development within 5 years never mind full development with possession.

an example is valley, they promised people that it would get developed 2-3 years but its starting to drag now and investors are getting frustrated hence if you want a long term investment 5 years minimum then go for phse 2 ext. As for investment purposes its good as the more development gets complete the more prices will increase and when possession is given in each block the more prices will increase, but uncertainty when possession is given hence not viable for 5 years.

just thought id point out the obvious as no point get frustrated if you don't see much development work and your wondering why you have not received possession within your time scale, as its mainly long term.

Many journalists were given plots in valley... They got a full refund of their valley plots.... That tells us something... And i have come to know abt this from a guy in dha who is dealing directly with everything valley related...... (i see eyes rolling and ppl fuming... But wat i said is true :) )

I am tempted to invest in Gulber… But it also scares me … Cant make up my mind!

@Muhammad imr.. Yes you are right that Naval Anchorage is a Naval township and I just like to add here that any Pakistani citizen can buy and sell any number of plots at Naval Anchorage. The process of transfer of plots and houses is very transparent and legally secure.

@ Faizan I am tempted to invest in Gulber..... But it also scares me ... Cant make up my mind! Would you please elaborate and share your thinking about Gulberg?

I think DHAI-II Ext will developed in 5-7 years but will not be live able. DHAI-II Ext Certificates rates for last blocks i.e Q R S T are around 17 lekh. Certificates rates are decreased. In August rate was 22 lekh.

Mian Nadeem

My ratings (for living):

1- Bahria Town

2- DHA phse I-II

3- PWD

4- Soan Garden (it is well developed and quite close compared to naval)

5- Naval anchorage

6- Gulberg ( In future if they develop societyb as per plan)

7-Jinnah Garden

8- remaining societies