1 Kanal House Construction Cost In DHA 6 Lahore

I’m planning to construct a 1 Kanal house (50*90) in DHA Lahore Phase 6. I’ll appreciate if some member can give me some basic information regarding the total build up area/cover area, medium class construction cost in total and per square feet. Furthermore, how long it can take to complete the house.

I’m living abroad and will start residing in the house after 2 years.

Thank you very much in advance.

Dear Anees

One kanal plot covered area an be around 5400 to 6000 sq ft depends on design.

Normal A grade finishes can start from Rs.2200/sq ft upto no limit....

Total construction period can be One year complete with finishings.

We can offer you all kind of design and construction on trun key basis.

www.designsource99.weebly.com/residential.htmal

Looking forward to hear you.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

Tell me your budget so that I could tell you cost accordingly. Actually, there are different materials available in market and cost varies according to that. You can send me your requirements at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. It will be more useful for you or contact at 042-36655262.

Thanks dear Hamza and DSA for your replies,

My budget is Rs10 million. I'm not looking for a very expensive finishing construction.

I'll prefer durable, easy to maintain with all necessary utilities.

Any tip will be a great help to me.

You can start Grey structure and start buying finishes by searching different places as lots.....

You can save if you do wise buying.....

@ Mr Anees Amin.

Send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. We will call you ASAP.It will be more useful for you to discuss this project in details.

Dlfdlf

Kindly contact us on - Mobile: +92-3240147704, or Landline# +92-42-35723477 or you can email us at enquiry@alirathore.com

Visit our Web Page at : http://www.alirathore.com/

It would be our pleasure to persuade you into a discussion regarding your queries. Our consultation and meetings are non obligatory.

Thanks for your attention, looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Ali Nazar Rathore

+92-3240147704

Dear Experts,

I am also planning to construct 1 K House in Bahria IBA. Can some one please send the detailed specifications of A and A+ grade materials? My email is zahoor_malik@yahoo.com

Thanks

Assalamaualaikum Mr. Anees Amin

Let me help you with your query.

The total covered area of your plot containing G.F , F.F and mumty will be between 5500 and 6200 Sq.ft. The actual covered area will depend upon the design.

The total cost that you will incur in making a complete A grade finished house will be around Rs.1850/sq.ft. This case can only be applied if you construct the house on your own, but if you hire a contractor then you will face an increment of 15-20% in the above cost.

the rate i have mentioned above will contain A grade quality material . The final rates can only be calculated once your working drawings are made.

Regards,

Syed Hassan Ali

Team Overc's

03000-341-303

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

0344-4468705

I belong to syed construction company. My company has good well in market regarding bungalow construction. Our per sqft construction rate is 1200. In 1200 we make for you gray structure in which first class material will be use. No compromise about materiel. If you want to built complete house from us then our finsishing rate is 3000 per sqft. You can call us on these numbers for further info 0321-4028864, 0333-4774718

I really like to hear about interior or architecture. We have also best interior designers in islamabad, Lahore and other cities of Pakistan. Such Architects in Lahore are more famous here. Visit http://www.SSHome.pk

Dear Sir,

Amer Adnan Associates is a world-class award-winning architectural design and 3D visualization firm that specializes in Residential & Commercial projects.

We are a leading Architectural Consultancy and Interior Design firm in Lahore that provides its services all across Pakistan. Offering state of the art architectural services and consultancy, we can provide you mind-boggling designs for your home, commercial building, hospital, school building, and hotels.

Best Regards,

Rida Khan

Amer Adnan Associates

Email: rida.khan@ameradnan.com

Cell#03024666366, 04237175326