30x60 house construction in Islamabad

I want to build a house in islamabad. My plot size is 30 x 60. I want to know the details of construction cost (for covered area and open area ) ? Can any one share layout plans for 30 x 60 house ?

Your covered area will be 30x50.

Have a look through the construction links you should find all the required info.

There has been enough arguments for the better understanding of a layman

Dear HT

It means i will be charged only for 30x50=1500 sq ft instead of 1800. OR remaining area (300 sq ft) will be charged with separate rate ?

I. Have plan layout if interested than contact me price is 20000 rupees new styles villas 2 double story

I have layout plan of one of my friend who made 30x60 in G-15. Give me your email and I will email you the plan.

You should be charged with only covered area and not front and back open spaces.

Thanks B. R. Malik . My email address is mhassan@ust.hk. Please can u guide me that how they will charge for uncovered area ?

@M.Hassan and B.R malik , brother if u got the layout plan of 30*60 kindly email me on amanullahrafeh@gmail.com

I will. Inshallah in the evening.

Sent the maps and covered area regulations of CDA.

@ Hassan. Uncovered areas are charged for following only. Like back open space is charged for marble fixing only including Hard Core under it. Charges are usually Rs 25/ft labour rate. If your contract is with material than marble cost will be included like Rs 42/ft for sunny white marble.

If there is some terrace, projection(Chajja), Balcony, it's rate is usually charged as covered area and marble under it is included. Some contractors charge 50% rate of projections which is fairer practice.

Top roof doesn't come in covered area and its labour rate is also Rs 25/ft.

Remember, contractors has good profit in extra work. So fix the extra work rates tightly like ramp, porch, boundary walls, outer green area, parapet walls on roof etc etc.

In labor contracts, one water tank is responsibility of contractor within covered area and one water tank is charged to owner. Water tank is expensive thing. Usually Rs 400/sq ft are labor rates for covered area.

Dear B.R Malik Thanks for the documents.

@ B.R Malik, how much construction cost per square feet for A class construction? share your experience thanks

At ::AHMED BUILDERS::, we are not merely transforming land into blocks and bricks. We believe in the beauty of creation and the power of design. And more importantly, we believe in the realization of your dreams.

Our company has been an established construction firm, creating homes and offices in different locations. The expertise and experience we offer is based on the industry's standards, all for a reasonably packaged price. As your trusted partner, we are assuring you of an excellent workmanship from start phase of the construction until the turnover of the project.

We are a team of competent engineers who will be your partner in the development of your property. May it be building of new home or a reconstruction of an office building, we are dependable professionals who will render outstanding services from pre-construction to cost scheduling, our team will be ready to serve you.

Regards

AHMED BUILDERS

0310-5612373

@Shahid. Cost of construction must be Rs 2000-2500 sq ft for A class construction.

Kindly email the layout plan to me as well

Komail.shamim@yahoo.com

@ Dear and Respected B.R Malik, kindly email me the layout plant also at gmnumls@gmail.com thanx alot.

Salam B.R. Malik sb

Need a bit help, I need to get house design approved by CDA for a 40x80 size.

Do you have any detailed map for that by any chance? I have layout of stylish villas for 40x80 and actually quiet like it, just need to add a basement to the layout.

What is approx cost of getting map approved by CDA?

Can you refer some body who can get the map approved from CDA?

Many thanks and Jazkum Allah Khair

Karim

Yes. I have some. Can you email me and will let you know numbers. It’s not appropriate to post someone’s number on forums.

According to my knowledge, an A class construction will add up to 45 lacs for 30x60.

@ MSK. Following is a number of a person who can pass map from CDA cheaply. 0333 5123578- 0512870215. Name is Tanveer.

CDA has fixed charges for map approval on per sq ft basis. I think you should give him Rs 18000/- for his services of map and structural designs. The person is not an architect but he knows how to manage maps in CDA.