3 Feet Depression- I Don't Want Basement Suggestion

My plot is at 3 feet depression from ground level, when I discuss with people most of the people recommend to create basement as 3 feet down and 3 feet above road level will be total 6 feet depression, hence it's better to construct basement rather than filling.

I don't want basement as I have very limited budget, I want to analyze the pros & cons of basement, cost vs cost for filling & setting up strong base.

My plot size is 40x80 in g-15

6ft basement is not useful i.E its not for living.You can use as storage only. But you have to spend for a reinforceed concrete slab.Basement in this case is not good idea.
You can get strong foundation base if you foundation is directly sitting on natural ground.After foundation, you can use fill inside the house(cover area only) front and back you dont need to fill.
As a final check ask pricing from contractor for filling building area(inside) and reinforced concrete slab. If fill price is still low compare to basement so go for filling insead of basement.
Then in filling material ask pricing for granular fill and soil(free available on site) but soil has to be compacted with roller.Choose between lowest material price.

I think preferably you should make a basement; otherwise you should also explore the possibility of selling the plot and buying a level one; but this will cost you some extra money of around 5-6 lakhs.

If i go with basement it will create a difference of 20lac additional cost, but if i go with some alternate like filling, it will cost just 2-3 lacs additional is this true?

Any good architects contact # of islamabad? To discuss this matter with him via meeting or call

20 lac is huge differnce to built basement and only 6feet height which is not liveable.
Go for fill inside building area only and construct footing on native ground.Islamabad native ground has good bearing capacity.
I am civil engineer in foundations field but i am working in canada now.You can check listings from internet search for "architects Islamabad "and compare their rates vs services as some architects visit site too.