50% Discount For Zameen Members

Dear all,

We offer our all kind of residential, commercial, industrial design services to all Zameen dot com members with 50% discount if execution services will be done with material by us.

www.designsoure99.weebly.com

So get the benefit of the same.

Thanks and regards

Zulfiqar Ahmad Khan Ceo Design Source Associates 92-333-4220989

Hello,

Thats a good news for Zameen.com's members... I appreciate your move.

Keep Posting.

regards, zain Nadeem

Great Zulfiqar sahab … :slight_smile:

Very Good.

Thanks alot for this offer janab

Nice move indeed: )

Thanks Guys for appreciation!!!

Dear Sir,

Please tell us with all details of construction cost of 5 Marla house in Gulshan Abad Rawalpindi which excludes land cost.

Thanks, Ibtasam Ahmed

What will be plot size?

Without mentioning your rates, 50% discount is meaningless.

Without having type/size/location of project mentioning rates are also meaningless....

We do case to case and while giving discount all will know actual charges first....

Regards

www.designsource99.weebly,com

Most common residential sizes are 10 marla or 1 kanal. So can you give quote for this size in Islamabad/Rwp and Lahore?

5% of the project amount for all kind of Architectural,construction,Plumbing,electrical,elevation,Interior,ceiling,wood work,grills,flooring drawings and 3D Visualization (3 Nos Master bed,Elevation,Drawing or Kitchen) inclusive of supervision.

Visit Charges as per site....

If you execute your project through us with materials we can give you 50% discount.....

Regards

Zulfiqar CEO dSA

www.designsource99.weebly.com

So you are looking at about 5 lacs for drawings for 1 kanal house? plus extra visit charges?

Salaam Bhai, Can you tell me how much would it cost to build a 2 room house in Gulshan abad, totoal construction cost.

Mzmyousef@gmail.com

yousef

That’s what i am talking about, someone giving due privilege to the expanding community of Zameen.com, Zulfiqar sahb you are the pioneer in this regard, i appreciate.

Thanks Samra!!!

This is all about your interest and hard working and result should be left on the one who is the best in this.....

Carry on

Muzaffar!!

I have sent you email in your inbox.....

V Good.

How much it would cost to construct single story (Islamabad house) covered area of 5 marla only? (Rest is porch etc)?

Dear Dr Sb...

Did you get the design or your house?

Grey structure Rs.1300 to Rs.1600 per sq ft....all depends on your design and since it is single story it will be little expansive....

We can offer you all kind of design and construction services.

Regards

dSA 92-333-4220989