6 Marla 27/50 SqFt Map Of House

Hi, salaam I need map of 6 Marla plot size 27/50. I want to make double storey of my home. Need your good advice.

Thanks.

We can give you design and all working drawings.

Please contact us if interested.

Regards

dSA

92-33-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Faisal Sab ,

if your interested in getting your house designed , then we can provide you with the best of solutions with your consent.

We work under the name of A.M Architects. I am leaving my number, if you like to contact.

regards .

A.M Architects

0322 4531579

Dear Faisal,

Please mention your personal email id.

I also requaird map double story bilding

By size 27/50 feet

For Plans (map) with 3-D views and detail working drawings of double storey house with multiple option. Please contact us through e-mail, voice call or visit us our offices.

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

wahab.arch@gmail.com

49 DHA Phase II Islamabad

23-B sector C commercial Bahria Town Lahore

Taazeen Architecture and Interiors offers architectural planning and design schematic at competitive and very affordable prices by the professional architects of the prestigiousinstitution NCA(National College of Arts). Call for free design consultancy 0321-4622550. Or visit our office in D.H.A Lahore for further details.

Email: info@taazeen.com

Dear Faisal

Whats your email?

WE OFFRES:

All kind of residential and Commercial Construction services on turnkey basis. We offers best prices for Quality Construction below:

Grey Structure:

Prices starting from 1500PKR/Sft

Detail of work:

Survey,Estimate of cost,Layout of work,Excavation,PCC, Brick work, Steel work,Electric Sanitry and Sewerage,Steel work for red structure,Roof concrete,Gas and Multimedia Piping, In and outside Complete grey plaster, Roof treatment with insultion floors , PCC

FINISHED STRUCTURE:

Price Starting From 1800PKR/Sft in categories: Standard , Deluxe and Luxury.

Grey Structure, Bath Kitchen Tiles with accessories,Roof Flooring with Tiles and marbles, roof ceiling and paints, wooden doors and cabinets, Electricity with accessories, electric and Gas fittings.

For more information contact me;

A R Mirza & Company

mirzaco5@yahoo.com

AoA,

If you have not started the work then please have a look at our website www.alirathore.com

We are based in CC, Sector Commercial, Phase 4, DHA. You can always come for non obligatory free discussion and consultation with us.

We can get you the design in economical cost and suggest you ideas about the map as well.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Ali Nazar Rathore

Director

Mob: +92-324 0147704

Tel: +92-42-35723477

Email: enquiry@alirathore.com

Ali Rathore Estates & Builders

www.alirathore.com