7 Marla House Plan Required. 35×54 Corner Plot + Park Facing

Salam,

I am in UK and will be visiting Pakistan to build a house and require layout plan + elevations & drawings.

The dimensions are 35×54 corner plot + facing park at 35 area side. Both the roads are 30.

Also need to know will it better to have basement or not.

Please send proposals with some samples to waqasforu@yahoo.com along with the charges details.

Thanks.

Waqas

Please dont send the copy paste versions because there are plenty available on Google but I need something different and trend setting.

Thanks

Waqar we can give you design and construction services.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Design-Source/167867973242349

If interested contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

You are right Mr. Waqas that there are lots of copy paste versions are available on internet but if you wan to see our construction according to trend then you can visit http://www.ameradnan.com/blog which is totally unique. If you like the work then send me your contact number for detailed discussion or mail us at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com. I believe that you will really like the rates and construction model that we will send you after discussion.

Dear Waqas

if your interested in getting your house designed , then we can provide you with the best of solutions with your consent.

We work under the name of A.M Architects. I am leaving my number, if you like to contact.

regards .

A.M Architects

0322 4531579

@Mr. Waqas

It varies according to your demand of material, layout and design that you want for your dream home. We have different options for you but if we arrange a meeting on skype etc. Then it will be more easy for us to clear things in front of you. If you want then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call at 04236655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years

Dear I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction as follows

Grey Structure With Material (Rs.1100 to 1400/sft)

( WORK INCLUDED IN THE CONTRACT FOR GREY STRUCTURE )

1-Super Structure

2-Surface Rendering

3-Flooring

4-Roof Insulation

5-Electrification (GM Cable at least)

6-Plumbing Work ( PPR and PVC Fittings Popular at least)

TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL ( Rs.2000 to 3500/sft )

WORK INCLUDED ( Include Grey Structure Work & As Mention Below )

1. Wood work

2. Aluminum work for All home Windows and Glass (ghani)

3. Steel staircase

4. Fixing of Main/Wicket gates.

5. Drive ways flooring.

6. Side passage and back yard flooring.

7. Face work depending upon your map.

8. Terrace flooring.

9. Fancy fire places.

10. Floor Marble.

11. Bath Room Tile Flooring.

12. Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen.

13. False ceiling depending upon…

NOTE

With awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt

Faheam: 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Waqas

I'm writing to you on be half of Clare Builders. We work in Islamabad + Lahore + Peshawar and their adjacent areas. You did not mention which are your plot is situated.

we can provide you with all the steps in constructing your new house right from the drawings according to your choice, demands and taste. Our architect wing will be there to help you.

Construction of your house will begin after that. The gray structure's estimated cost will be 1300-1400 PKR / sq. Ft. And the finishing cost which includes gray structure and complete house starts from 1900PKR and it goes up according to your budget , taste and requirements.

Basement is not necessary but it is usually a good choice.

We are a construction company working under the foreign qualified management who cares for values and quality and work ethics. 85% of our ongoing and completed projects are from our overseas clients from UK, Dubai, Australia, Saudi Arabia, USA . We can provide you with references if it will be required.

To know further about us please visit our website www.clarebuilders.com and feel free to talk to us at

+92-334-8531536 and if you want some details about construction then you can call directly to Mr. Arslan Iqbal at +92-300-0666602. Alternatively send us your number and one of our representative will contact to you with in 24 hr.

Regards,

Faiza Zahid

Head of marketing and opperations

Clare builders Pvt. Ltd.