Among phase 8 and bahria enclave

A.O.A, i am interested in following questions if somebody could please help through this forum or email-(shakobell@hotmail.Com)- pls note am abroad for few months,no access to phone.

1)among bahria enclave and bahria phase 8 which is more good investment for 10 marla house or a plot ?

2) how much is the value of 2 story readymade house in phase 10 or bahria enclave?

3) how much is the cost of 10 marla plot in bahria phase 8 or bahria enclave?

4) which is the best sector / block in phase 8 or bahria enclave (accessibility route wise and otherwise) ?

5) does bahria enclave and phase 8 also have same electrical and other facility as the old bahria or not? (like no load shedding and others)

6) what is the rental value of 10 marla house 2 portions separately in phase 8 or enclave ?

Jazakallah

Bahria phase 8 is good for investment or construction both. But construct it at your own. Buy a plot and then construct at your own instead of already constructed because we are not sure about material that used in construction. We are working in interior designing and construction field for several years and would like to provide you our services. We can arrange a meeting as well to discus in details. Kindly send us your contact number or Skype id at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more useful.

Dear I offer my services to build new house as follows

1-Labor Rate Rs.1200 to 1400/sft

OR

2- With Material Rs.2000 to 2400/sft

• Super Structure

• Surface Rendering

• Flooring

• Roof Insulation

• Electrification (GM Cable at least)

• Plumbing Work (PPR Pipes & Fittings Popular At least)

• Wood work (At least MDF Lassani)

• Aluminum work

• Steel staircase

• Face work depending upon your design

• Floor Marble

• Bath Room Tiles vanities, commode, basen (porta or client can

discuss).

• Fixtures and accessories of baths and kitchen

• False ceiling depending upon your given design.

• Front elevation can be discussed I offer in some sort of tile, rock

wall or graphy combination

NOTE

with awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

Faheam

rootsengineerings@gmail.com