Architect design cost

I am looking for good architect to make drawing and design for my dream house plot size is 2 kanal and i am looking to build around 6000 sq feet ( total area basement =1500, 1st floor =2500, 2nd floor = 2000) … What will be approximate cost of architect service and what is normally included such as site visit of civil engineer during construction etc. Any opinion of experienced person who have gone through the procedure would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Junaid

Please forward us the details on plot location, size and your must have requirements in your home on my email

waqar.saeed@encon-gi.com

We specialize in energy efficient design and construction.

Thanks

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

Architect`s cost depends upon design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

We have a wide range of design and material for your farm house. We have already constructed many farm houses in Pakistan and would love to work for you. Our upcoming project is also related to a foundation that will be announced soon on our facebook page Redirecting.... You can see our work over there. For cost and other discussions, please send us your contact details (email, contact number) at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

We can give you design and supervision and construction services

at one place.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Awaiting

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company angage in designing residential, Commercial and industrial buildings as per our client requirement. Our Team includes qualified License holder architects, interior designers, structure, 3D visualizers & draughtperson's, teamwork together withtheir experiences delivering highquality designing services to clients.

Design sevices include

Structure design outlines,

Working design,

3D facade image,

Exevation plan,

Bath room layout and elevation,

Kitchen layout and elevation,

Falsceiling detail,

Door and window designe,

Electrical & plumbing plan,

Flooring style

Wooden work diagram,

Super vision of electrical

structural and civil engineer.

Rate will be offer obove mentioned details on first meeting with your good self.

Recently we have done two canal project in 2015, in babar block, behria town on turnkey basis.

We are also providing Grey structures and Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

Basic Architecture Design services are very economical and reliable. Send us your plot sketch, existing layout and requirements. We are here to help you.

Regards,

contact # 965-55807135

We deal in construction and architecture services and we also construct commercial houses in DHA Lahore. So if you would like we can also get you to visit some houses just to get some grasp of what you want according to you requirement.

https://www.facebook.com/Sapphire-Homes-113662805686217/

This is a link to our page with a couple of recently finished projects you can take a look. Before you decide to visit or make an appointment

For any queries you can contact on the following number

0300-8493200

I am not an architect but according to my research so far some architects charge from as low as 1lac up to 15lac others who may consider themselves above average charge 3-10% of the total cost of the project.

*for an area of 6000sq.ft.

Dear Junaid Sab

Send your all demands on my email address rootsengineerings@gmail.com i will send you the complete detail quotations to you.

Regards

Faheam Akhtar

00923217867889 (whats up as well)

Roots Engineering Services

Hello Mr. Junaid

Arch Five Architects is dynamic and ambitious architectural office with hands on practice and strong academic background.

We developed a highly motivated team of professional and technical staff capable of tackling projects of any scale or complexity without sacrificing any economy or quality.

Please visit https://www.behance.net/archfive

You can contact me through my cell number or e-mail us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

wahab.arch@gmail.com

0321-5674922

3ebuilder.com provides a Design and Building Contractors in Singapore. If you want to keep your property fresh, modern, and aesthetic, you might want to look into the design and renovation. For more information about Design and Building Contractors in Singapore kindly visit website or call - +65 91038088

3ebuilder.com provides a Design and Building Contractors in Singapore. If you want to keep your property fresh, modern, and aesthetic, you might want to look into the design and renovation. For more information about Design and Building Contractors in Singapore kindly visit website or call - +65 91038088