Architect needed!

Hello gentlemen,

i am looking for a competent architect who can provide me with a few sample floor plans/elevation, for a 35x70 plot in bahria town, ph 8.

house design should be contemporary, with 5 bedrooms, two on ground floor and three on top. Also servant room, two car porch, etc…

please do quote your service charges for turn key project of constructing the whole house and also if only supervision is required (incase third party contractor is hired for construction).

interested architects can email me at thegandapur@hotmail.Com

Please also include your contact numbers.

Please avoid Adil Yusuf

Thegandapur sb we have just completed the designing of our house via a very professional architect in dha Isb.The guy is just too good and reasonable as well when it comes to the architects of his calibre.I just found him after an effort of 1.25 year.If interested I can send you his number and u can contact him with our reference.My cell no. Is 03455370978 for correspondence.One more advise,never ever compromise on architect on the advise of people.People just say that it’s a bit expensive job but since I have gone through this process,believe me it is really worth your penny to design your house from a professional architect.It holistically changes the outlook of your house.The guy is also executing some big residential project spanning 5kanals in the vicinity of a very senior officer.

Thankyou Saadi Aquarius. Appreciate it.

I do agree a good architect is definitely worth the effort.

Can you please email me his details, i am actually based out of Pakistan cant call now but will save your contact number for future correspondence.

Thankyou

Sure Sir.I am always there for any type of help since i am going through all this process. My email is saadzafar92@outlook.com…Kindly drop me an email and i will send you his contact details.

If you need MEP Design Services please do contact:

info@melcoes.com